When are theses kinda people going to get banned ?

2»

Comments

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    I personally have no issue with Legions but I notice that even on console people also DC against them.

It ruins the game for both survivors and killers. Honestly DCing because you’re playing against a killer you dislike sounds really petty.

My matches against Legions are either them getting genrushed to death or tunneling someone one by one (which doesn’t work for their kind of style).

All I can say is; healing simulator.
  • TeaLeaf
    TeaLeaf Member Posts: 205

Make it so killer dosn't lose addons and offerings as survivors when D/C's happen and its fine, its free points and let them go on their way.

• MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

@BACKSTABBER said:

@Plu said:

Screenshot is pretty self-explanatory, i get a DC in almost every match because i play Legion and the chat always end up like this, either insult or people trying to look tough for whatever reason.

I know we can't force people to act a certain way, but when are reports going to actually work so we can get rid of people like this

legion is purely the anti-fun for the survs, I kinda understand em, plz do not play legion anymore~~

I play legion because it's anti-fun. Whats the point of online games if ppl are not forced to play with me?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@MegaWaffle said:

@Aven_Fallen said:
    Legion is simply the most unfun Killer to play against. And to be honest, the more people DC, the better, because this will maybe raise attention so that Legion will get his rework.

I can understand their frustration.

By this logic SWF are really unfair to play against so the more DC the better...

Killers are already dodging Lobbies when it is possible that there is a SWF in it. I cannot dodge a Lobby when I know that I play vs Legion.

That's only because there is no solo-queue they can join. Once again only survivors got their will, they don't need to lobby dodge to play together anymore 
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

I only DC vs a Legion if he is cheesing the chase mechanic since there is no counterplay. Devs said they are working on a fix atleast.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,079

@Might_Oakk said:
    Devs said they are working on a fix atleast.

Do you have a source for this?
    All 3 Legion games I had yesterday this happened, so it was quite annoying.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Legion is simply the most unfun Killer to play against. And to be honest, the more people DC, the better, because this will maybe raise attention so that Legion will get his rework.

By your horrible logic this means that I have your approval to DC from a match as soon as I get stunned by Decisive Strike.
  • Peasant
    I don't mind Legion when he's sharing out the pain between survivors.

Just had one now though who only chased one at a time and used Noed on top. Lets just say it was a harsh reminder that this is the design team that thought Decisive Strike was a good idea.
    Decisive Strike is fine once a trial, on a survivior that exposes themselves through Object of Obsession. It's when multiple people stack it with meta perks that it goes too far.
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

I seem to be the only Survivor that likes to play against Legion.

• Peasant
    PiiFree said:

I seem to be the only Survivor that likes to play against Legion.

I honestly don't mind playing against Legion either. I won't jump for joy or anything, but I won't complain either.
  • NuclearBurrito2
    NuclearBurrito2 Member Posts: 262
    My mind. Never DC ever. If someone wants to cheese a win out of me then they will have to pry it from my cold dead hands
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,079

@Peasant said:
    Aven_Fallen said:

By your horrible logic this means that I have your approval to DC from a match as soon as I get stunned by Decisive Strike.

If you think that you will not enjoy the rest of the round because of the DS, yes. If you like. I couldnt care less about a Killer dcing.
    But then you might want to quit DBD completely, because in almost every game at least one person has DS.