Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Endurance off hook is a problem.

It's so stupid that a player can body block off hook and their unhooker can get away with unhooking for free.

I'm tired of playing nice and not tunneling and getting denied anyway. I'm tired of being expected to body block when I'm unhooked then tunneled out because I was body blocked by my own teammate expecting me to protect them. Unhooking should be a risk for the unhooker and never for the killer or the unhooked.

Instead of basekit BT, unhooked survivors should be given up to 10s of no collision, no interaction with anything but the environment, as if they just took a hit. Because they'd be invincible, they also wouldn't be allowed to do anything productive like throw pallets, use flashlights/flashbangs, or interact with survivors or killers at all for the duration. Conspicuous actions would of course end this immediately.

BT/Off The Record would then start after the basekit no collision wears off, giving it's bonus protection as usual.

Defensive, anti-tunneling perks like BT, Off The Record, and the basekit endurance should not be used offensively. They should protect those that are actually being tunneled but shouldn't be able to weaponized against the killer and shouldn't be a "Get out of jail free" card for unhookers.

Comments