Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Multitudes of Crashes.

Jettix
Jettix Member Posts: 2

It's a simplistic issue being dealt with on GeForce NOW and I'd assume it could be considered the same for people on regular clients. Luckily these crashes only happen at the start of the game when trying to load in from the menu, Or a connection issue during partying.

1. Crashes happen at random and sometimes even continually when unlucky after pressing space to continue, And in which upon loading into the lobby; The game crashes outright. No further explanation
  2. And secondly, Connection issues tend to happen when partying with people, At least for me. When returning to the lobby for instance, I may get outright disconnected and have to restart my game if I want to party again.

I hope I'm not the only one dealing with this, And I can't fix it either. It's GeForce Now so it's a cloud thingy like some may already know. I assume this is a game issue and not their own, But I mind as well put something here just in case.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Eryku
    Eryku Member Posts: 1

I have the same issue too!

When I open the game just to put some bloodpoints in the bloodweb, at some point it crashes and says "an unexpected error..."something like that.

Sometimes it makes my screen stuck and I have to open the task manager to close it.

It does happen too that after a match with friends, we all get kicked out of the lobby, and some of us are still in it and end up in a matchmaking without the others, and/or we cannot invite/join the other friends' lobbies.