should a head on duo be reportable?

Options

for those who don't know what a head on duo is, basically its 2 FUNNY friends who both have head on (can be 3 but rare)

the main idea is one of them gets the killer in chase while the other hides in a locker and the survivor in chase gets the killer near that locker and the killer gets stunned and do all over again...

the problem is, they are basically throwing not only are they not doing any gens or helping others, once the killer catches up on the ordeal they can bait em out for easy kills

now i would say they have the killer's attention so the other 2 survivors can do the gens but tbh..if the killer is smart they can just injure them both and leave to waste time healing while they pressure the other 2 survivors who are trying to play or you know if the killer has pain res that's a free gen pressure...

i feel like this should be reportable because they are basically throwing the game for the other 2 survivors who are trying to win, but in the same im not sure, the fact that i met a pretty popular youtuber doing this and not for a video just doing for i dunno fun i guess? gives me the idea that....i dunno what gives me tbh, as an influencer you are suppose to bring the light in the community not help ruin it.

what's your opinion on this?

Comments