Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Perk UI

knell
knell Member Posts: 595

Is there any current plan to update the perk list's organization? According to the wiki, there are 219 perks as of this moment, all placed in alphabetical order (in English speaking countries). The problem is, it is difficult for casual players like me to remember what all the perks are named, forcing me to look for them page by page.

Have you thought about organizing the perks by characters with a cascading feature? (For example, changing the UI to display the face of the characters, and by hovering above the pictures, their perks appear in a drop-down list)

Or organizing by basic functions of the perks? (For example, have groupings such as 'Aura-Reading' 'Totem Related' 'Generator Speed' 'Exhaustion' 'Healing' etc., and then have the perks fall into one or more of those categories.) That way, if a player wants a 'healing' perk, but haven't decided on which one, it's easier to view them all in one place.

You can even have a filter to use the type of perk list that you need at the moment so that they can be found more easily.  

Comments

• Hetameme
    Hetameme Member Posts: 45

That actually seems like a really good idea! Even with the hours I have, I still get confused with perk names. This would speed up finding new builds after every few games.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

I agree ! By now I have a couple of builds ready within my character loadouts, but when I'm looking to try things out in customs or when I have to play any character that isn't my main, it takes so long sifting through every perk.