Add an FOV slider

Options

Like, cmon man. You’re forcing FOV changes onto all players with your Last Standing feature without even considering how players will be affected by it. Some people get sick playing with high FOV, while others on low. Stop forcing this onto your player-base and give them the option to play in a way that is accessible to them. If you really do care about accessibility as much as you claim, then you will make this change before it goes onto the live server months from now. You have time to do it. Please stop with the excuses, because we just don’t want to hear it anymore.

An FOV slider is not a game balance issue. It is an accessibility issue.

Comments

• vladspellbinder
    vladspellbinder Member Posts: 320
    edited September 2022
    Options

I literally can not use Monitor & Abuse because the constant changes in my field of view give me motion sickness. Tier I was manageable but after the Prestige changes all my Killers now have it at T3 so I can't run it any more.

The new proposed changes for Last Standing will have the same issue, maybe not as often but I don't want my f.o.v. to change at all in the middle of a match so I am right there with you in being against that change in particular.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 2,993
    Options

Just wanted to say thanks for adding the FOV toggle option in the settings.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    Options

I agree. Literally zero good reason against it.

• Jallybwan
    Jallybwan Member Posts: 472
    Options

Absolutely agree. Well said.