Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - "Reverent" Challenge not progressing

momohime69
momohime69 Member Posts: 2
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

Just finished playing as Demogorgon, trying to get the Hag skin unlocked. It was my only game after starting up DBD. Got three sacrifices, one mori, and didn't finish the challenge of completing two sacrifices.

Perks: Hexes Undying, Devour Hope, and Retribution in addition to Rancor. Played on Wrecker's Yard with no offerings or add-ons.

Unrelated, but I also submitted a bug report for challenges not progressing earlier today on the survivor side. This is just disappointing as I can't play often and want the rewards from this event while I can participate.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Sniggleworth
    Sniggleworth Member Posts: 4

I’m on Xbox and the reverent challenge on page 1 of Tome 13 stopped progressing after 3 sacrifices. I got 4 in my first match and it only counted 3 of them. Then I got 2 in the next match and the challenge didn’t count any.