Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Mori stole my Adept Clown

RoninW0lf
RoninW0lf Member Posts: 5
edited November 2022 in General Discussions

I'm 2 Adepts away from getting everyone's adept both killer and survivor, just to show I kinda know how to get them. The clown and Plague, as these two seem to be Toxic killers I saved the easiest for last or so I thought. The screenshots are me breaking down WHY I believe its buggy or at least misleading including proof of the game itself saying I received Merciless Killer... and I did kill all 4 survivors without them powering up the gates, they needed one more gen.

So I believe The Mori even tho it was finger licking good, ruined my glorious victory dance... 😜 Any thoughts on this one?

P.s... I am a Console Player using my One-X because I'm no noob, waiting for the Next edition of Series X to be released if that's even going to happen, and NO, that's not why ... 🀣 Because y'all haters be out there ... πŸ––πŸ»

I forgot this pic of the game confirming Merciless Killer and I'll even throw in a link if it lets me to the video I have where I grabbed all these screenshots just to try and prove I'm not just making this up, but since this is the interwebs of 2022 ... I'll attempt to please thy master trolls... Lol

Post edited by RoninW0lf on

Best Answers

Answers