I have a confession to make.

Options
Grigerbest
Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,334
edited November 2022 in General Discussions

As much as I know that when 1 or 2 survivors DCing or rage quitting is a really bad thing, and should be drastically decreased in general...

Tho, when I'm playing a killer against a strong team and someone is rage quitting or suiciding on a hook, aside from feeling bad for other survivors, I kinda feel a slight relief... Like the match will get softens and I feel less pressure out of a stressfull match.

Kinda feels (do I dare to say...) good, when you actually trying to win? (Yes, I'm a pretty sweaty killer sometimes...)

I know it may sound not right or even horrible, but I can't resist this relief.

Do you guys have some "dirty" confessions as well? I wonder. xD

Comments

• Sharpefern
    Sharpefern Member Posts: 422
    Options

I say for me it depends on when the DC is. If its super early in the match, no relief nothing good just sadge. But if a couple gens have popped they would be like 6th hook or something and I still havent killed anyone. I am thankful for not losing the hook or the time to carry them there.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140
    Options

My dirty confession is that I really like using Hex : Third Seal. It passively slows down the game and gives me more hook states, it's crazy people don't try and cleanse it more ! But at the same time, I just know it's solos who are dying from it... :D: