Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

REVERENT Challenge

Jasonsfar
Jasonsfar Member Posts: 69

The reverent challenge is bugged, if you sacrifice all 4 survivors you only get credit for 3

at least on steam

17 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230

Confirm. It has to do with endgame somehow.

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 423

Confirmed, I got robbed again as well.

• tabrisael
    tabrisael Member Posts: 14

Same thing has happened to me. Both instances where when a survivor escaped and one remaining on hook immediately died. Unsure if ending the match before reaching endgame would do the same thing.

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,328

I've had the same with several of the Reverent challenges...

I thought that it might've been because I Mori'd two instead of hooking them a 3rd time.

• About8Genjis
    About8Genjis Member Posts: 128

The emblem system is also hit by this bug! I have sacrificed all 4 survivors in one game, yet the emblem system only gave me points for 3 of the 4 survivors (So 10 for hooking all survs at least once, 10 for 9 or more hooks and only 60 instead of 80 for 3 sacs even though I saced all 4)

• pintio
    pintio Member Posts: 6

For me it progressed 0 for the last 2 games. I've sacrificed 3 and 4 with huntress.

I've tried the tome 13 level 1 reverent challenge. I'm on Steam.

• malatruse
    malatruse Member Posts: 784

Happened to me as well. Also, I sacrificed 3 and got credit for 4 one time. Easy come easy go I guess.

• Grim_Grimz
    Grim_Grimz Member Posts: 70

same for me. sacrificed 4 and got credit for 3. sadge.

• LilMissOlympus
    LilMissOlympus Member Posts: 16
    edited November 2022

Platform: PC/Steam

The Tome 13, Level 3 Reverent challenge has been bugging out for me as well. My first game with it selected, I got a 4k but was only received credit for 3 sacrifices, so I wrote it off as me not noticing someone DCed before the kill registered. Then I played another game with only a 1k, and I received no progress at all, so I assumed that I was hit by a different bug. I selected a different challenge, reselected this one, and then played another 4k game. Again, I only got credit for 3 of them. For the first and third games, I killed all survivors before the gens were finished. For the second, my lone kill was during endgame collapse.

Because of that second game, I'm assuming that for some reason, the first sacrifice of a game is not registering.

Steps to replicate:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match with the tome 13, level 3 challenge 'Reverent' equipped.

Step 3 : In-game, sacrifice any number of survivors

Step 4 : Notice the challenge progress is one sacrifice short of your gameplay