We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Played with a hacker.

So i bought this game last october sale on steam with my Best friends, and we're having so much fun, now just yesterday when I played as a killer, there's this one survivor repairing a gen he can't detect me since I'm playing Ghostface and on night shroud, his generator doesn't go a sound and when I get close to him and try to attack/pick him up since he's repairing, I'm not able to do so. It just frustrates me since I'm loving the game and making this my primary game and considering spending in-game items to support the developer. I was able to report him in-game and on steam, checked his account and he has a record of being banned (VAC)

now my question is in-game reporting, do anything? And why was he able to play after getting banned from steam? I have a screenshot of his account, but I'm not at home currently. 

Second! Yesterday too, played as a killer, a lvl 47 prestige survivor when only two remained and they're down. Hooked the other and when picking up the veteran I was forcefully disconnected from the host, and on that day I was disconnected 2 times and got 15 mins waiting on the last one. Question! The first disconnect is it possibly because of a cheater?

My last Question is how to avoid cheaters or getting disconnected from the game (I'm the only one using the internet, not downloading anything besides playing)

Please bear with me. I'm new to this game. Help a man out. 😆

Comments