Achievement Bug (?) - Left For Dead

Okay, so I just got this achievement. According to the description, I should be the last person alive when I activate last generator, right?

If so, then I just got this achivement due to some kind of bug. I was alive with 3 other people, I activated the gen, opened the gate, was in the match for a while longer (wanted to save hooked guy, but the Doc was camp-shocking him) and left as last person.

Comments

• FalseFroggs
    FalseFroggs Member Posts: 60

I'm pretty sure it's a bug, because everyone on my team (including me) got it as well, even though we were ALL alive hahaha.

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114

Confirmed bug. We have logs and everything we need. Thanks for the report! :)

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    I think i got that "where did they go" achievement due to a bug. I'm not sure what happened, I was just playing a normal game and next minute it pops up.

Not complaining though.
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

That background, jesus is t-posing back there lol

• Najemniczkas
    Najemniczkas Member Posts: 88
    edited February 2019

@ToxicFengM1n said:

I mean, my nickname on steam is "T-Pose Collectior", sooo...

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@Najemniczkas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

I mean, my nickname on steam is "T-Pose Collectior", sooo...

Thats great, better than my old name of "Alivebydeadight"

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

Okay, so I just got this achievement. According to the description, I should be the last person alive when I activate last generator, right?

If so, then I just got this achivement due to some kind of bug. I was alive with 3 other people, I activated the gen, opened the gate, was in the match for a while longer (wanted to save hooked guy, but the Doc was camp-shocking him) and left as last person.

I've never knew u can get a trophy for that thanks