Different amont of map offerings?

Options

i currently started to prestige different killers and i noticed i get LOADS of map offerings in huntress' bloodwebs. like 3 maps in a single web, average. is that a thing or?

Comments

• Zephinism
    Zephinism Member Posts: 539
    Options

It's RNG.

Huntress has 5 green add-ons and 7-non map related green offerings. She also has 16 map offerings and a green ward offering.

Survivors have 6 green items, 10 green add-ons, 7-non map related green offerings and 16 map offerings + a green ward offering.

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,451
    Options

i was comparing her to other killers not survivors, so it's not direct rng. some coincidence i guess, i am just wondering if i am the only one

• Sharpefern
    Sharpefern Member Posts: 422
    Options

You really shouldn't see a difference between her and other killers since all killers have the same number of each thing. Three map offerings in a single web isn't unusual depending on the level. Like 30+ I wouldnt be surprised because map offering are over 1/2 the total green offerings.

• Zephinism
    Zephinism Member Posts: 539
    edited November 2022
    Options

If you want to compare her to other killers the ones that would be interesting to look at would be Trapper and Bubba as they're the only killers with 4 green add-ons instead of 5.

edit: nvm I was wrong on this one, forgot I used my add-ons on them. All killers have 5 green add-ons

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,451
    Options

i don't know, it almost felt like an anniversary event, you had exactly 3 anniversary stuff in a web. i think just a strong coincidence, i got 3 prestiges and saw insane amounts of maps

• Sharpefern
    Sharpefern Member Posts: 422
    Options

So if I understand the blood web correctly, its not direct RNG but basically two sets of RNG.

The first RNG is color and is not pure random. Each node would have a % chance of being a specific color. If I understand it right the inner circle has a much higher probability of being brown and the rarity goes up as you go to the outside circles.

Once color is established its random based on the possible offering, items and add ons. I believe that this is pure chance in the pool but there might be a separation an RNG of what type of node it is beforehand.

Event webs are different as there is an addition rarity added into the bloodweb. I did have some webs though with 0 event offerings/add-ons but those were all between levels 1-5.