Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Knight power unable to be used after kicking gen.

• Platform

• Steam

• Description of the issue

• After using a guard on a gen i was unable to use my power for the rest of the game

• Steps to reproduce (if possible)

• Unsure, my theory is: Try to kick the gen with your power but in the same frame as you start the kick move out of the interaction range of the gen.

• How often does this occur

• Unsure.

Video: https://youtu.be/FvDxCh9SQ-Q

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• StrawberryShake
    StrawberryShake Member Posts: 15
    edited November 2022

I just had the same thing happen, but instead of trying to kick the gen, I just started and stopped his power quickly to spawn a guard. It just didn't spawn the guard and didn't initiate the cooldown either, same as in your video. I was next to a gen as well in shack, but it might not just be related to kicking gens. Because I was close to a gen, it might also have turned into a gen kick action though. I thought you had to press attack to make it a kick, but it seems it you patrol into anything kickable it does a kick automatically.

Post edited by StrawberryShake on
  • Skaels
    Skaels Member Posts: 92

@StrawberryShake you might have had another bug as well. The one that has your guards kick gens without being told.