Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

menu cursor is on in game, cant do anything

Mew
Mew Member Posts: 1,832

(ps5). the menu cursor somehow was on during gameplay and it caused me to not be able to do anything.

not too sure what caused it, maybe haptic feedback being turned on? bellow is a video of the bug

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• parilo
    parilo Member Posts: 72

same thing happend to me too i use ps5 too both does it killer and survivor

• Heat719
    Heat719 Member Posts: 2

seems to be affecting ps5 users.. , Im also on ps5 and having the same issue.. was excited for update jumped on to play.. and noticed when trying to play now that update had made game unplayable at the moment for me on ps5 :/ please fix this asap..

• Quincy
    Quincy Member Posts: 1

It happened to me and im on a ps4

• DXSaber
    DXSaber Member Posts: 1

Also on PS4 same thing.

• TheNTT777
    TheNTT777 Member Posts: 24

Yes, can confirm, but it went away after I reset the game. Not sure if it'll come back though.

On ps5

• Shiro2809
    Shiro2809 Member Posts: 5

I played a match earlier as Vitto and it was fine, I turned on the haptics afterwards and had this happen trying to do a bot match w/ the Knight. Turned them off and it was still there, restarting the game fixed it and I could do a bot match. I turned on haptics again and it was still playable.