Rift challenges and daily challenges sometimes not working

Options
saturan
saturan Member Posts: 20

Since the last update, i have trouble completing the rift challenges. While i have them equipped, they are often not taking any of my action in consideration.

Regarding the rift challenges, i found that un-select and re-select them does the trick. However, it's disappointing to find out that the 4 totems you cleansed during your game didn't count for your challenge...

And today, i did a daily challenge of killing by my hand a survivor as the Plague.

So i brought a mori, killed Adam Francis (as shown in post-game), and yet, the challenge is still not considered done...

However, as it's a daily challenge, i cannot un-select / re-select it :-/

What can i do, then?

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• KYLEisaGOD75
    KYLEisaGOD75 Member Posts: 15
    Options

Yea I haven't been receiving progress for my rift challenges at all. I will switch back and forth between them and it still isn't working. It kinda sucks cuz the next page in the Rift is being released and I still am stuck at the beginning of the second page.

• Frostiasch
    Frostiasch Member Posts: 2
    Options

I just had a similar issue with The Nightmare and using Rancor as my means to kill. Played another game and mori'd 3 survivors with Devour Hope and at least one of them counted for my ritual. Only suggestion I can give you is to just try again? =/

• GTONY
    GTONY Member Posts: 5
    Options

I also have some issues when the challenges i definitely completed or particularly completed doesn't count at all. The last one i can't complete because it doesn't count is 13th-TOME, Page 3, Appeal to heal - Survivor challenge (Fully deplete 5 Med-kit(s)).

No matter how many times i try to complete this challenge, it doesn't work.

13th-TOME, Page 3, Athletic Grace doesn't count as well no matter how many times i vault pallets or windows or both while in chase as Meg Thomas.

There was some more minor challenges which didn't counted but i finnaly got completed.

The last place you look - Unlock 8 chests didn't counted many times then after i reloaded my laptop and the game itself it finally started to count.

And one of killer challenges were not counted fully when i had to kill 4 survivors.. but when i hooked and killed that way everyone only 3 of 4 were counted. The next match by doing the same i completed the challenge.

• Bradyguy99
    Bradyguy99 Member Posts: 226
    Options

Glad it wasn't just me. I've been stuck on the first two challenges for the survivor for the last week unable to progress

• taimea
    taimea Member Posts: 84
    edited November 2022
    Options

had to restart the game on ps5 to make Athletic Grace count tried 4 times and purposely tried the 2nd time to get the killer to chase me and didnt count

• viewfan
    viewfan Member Posts: 36
    Options

daily challenges like "reach tier 3 with myers 3 times" seem to be bugged too. So I just bin it and roll for another daily tbh 😬

• SackoXA
    SackoXA Member Posts: 69
    Options

I've experienced this bug today with friends still