Matches failing 5+ times in a row, consuming items

Options
drSpockwa
drSpockwa Member Posts: 66

I'd like to play the game. But This is the 5th time in a row that I've been disconnected from host during load. I even exited the game and restarted before the matches. Please, I just want to play the game and have fun! And now I can't post this message for another 300 seconds. :(

Please make this better. I just want to play the game. Why are you punishing me? I've reported 3 issues in a row. I'm not causing this, you are. Please help.

Error code 500.

Why?!

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• drSpockwa
    drSpockwa Member Posts: 66
    Options

I tried a 6th time and, you guessed it. It disconnected during load. I guess this game is broken now. I even spent money on it. ~ $35. I wish I could play it tonight while I have the time to spend on it. :(

• Bombaclatt
    Bombaclatt Member Posts: 32
    Options

I'm on my 4th now with a disconnect in a row, gonna try for the 5th - wish me luck! =)

• Stroggz
    Stroggz Member Posts: 498
    Options

People leaving a lobby when its 2-3 seconds and the game loads to start screen.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
    edited November 2022
    Options

Same thing

I thought it was just a coincidence, or just the players do not want to play against other killers. It seems to be the case with console players, they cannot load into the match

• spliffysands
    spliffysands Member Posts: 52
    Options

That's what I've experienced too!!!