Hag is still bugged. Here's current bugs:

Grigerbest
Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,412

PC

1. Hag can't replace a trap after a teleport.
  2. After placing a trap, she gets up much slower.

Place a trap --- Teleport on a triggered trap --- try to instantly place it again.

This occur everytime you teleport.

13 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Skaels
    Skaels Member Posts: 92

Could it be an internal CD since you just placed a trap and insta teleported? I don't play hag, just trying to help

• Grigerbest

No, it wasn't like that before the update. You could literally push teleport and instantly place (replace) a trap on a same spot.

Now you can't. The power getting canceled each time after a teleport (Even after a insta-hit). This is irritating as heck.

• Skaels
    Skaels Member Posts: 92

@Grigerbest damn that sucks. Not being able to place traps after teleport really wrecks defensive setups. Hope this gets some attention.

• Erasox
    Erasox Member Posts: 230

The sad Thing about this is in the ptb she Had the Same issues. But was Acknowledged.

• Ronibg
    Ronibg Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2022

Yes, it was after the update, it's hard to play with it, I already sent a video to support.

• Grigerbest
  • foodie
    foodie Member Posts: 437

I reported this during the ptb and after the PTB a few days ago. She also has a lunge bug and radius bug that are still persisting.

The first bug is happening from the PTB and the second bug you mentioned was in the PTB and was fixed. Just hold W and you wont notice a difference

This was during the PTB

And after

Huge difference!

• xfireturtlex
    xfireturtlex Member Posts: 419

I am having the same problems on ps5. I also cant complete the teleport/hit daily challenge (which seems to be a random bug over the years) and the aim assist after teleport seems cranked up to 11. I dont play Hag often these days, but she definitely wasnt doin this before the Knight patch.

• ThisLittleWiggy
    ThisLittleWiggy Member Posts: 14

Yep. I'm a Hag main, play her almost every day. These bugs make her pretty much unplayable right now.

• Michi
    Michi Member Posts: 120

Hag relies on the cam swing to hit survivors. The cam swing happens only rarely nowadays and it makes it impossible to hit survivors out of a teleport. I recorded some examples even with aura addons to show that the survivor isn't influenced by the trap at all.

• I_am_Lothak
    I_am_Lothak Member Posts: 5

Hag is unplayable in the current Patch