The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How would you rank the exhaustion perks?

• Adrenaline
  • Balanced Landing
  • Dead Hard
  • Lithe
  • Sprint Burst

Comments

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Pretty much in that order lol
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    • Balanced Landing
    • Adrenaline
    • Sprint Burst
    • Lithe
    • Dead Hard
  • drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686
    Lithe is basically sprint burst.
    When in a chase you wanna go to a window/pallet anyways and that extra speed is really helpful, it's very underrated imo. It's not necessarily supposed to help you escape but it helps reach a different loop. 
    Plus combined with quick and quiet is pretty neat. 
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    1) Balanced Landing
    2) Lithe
    3) Sprint Burst
    4) Adrenaline 
    5) Dead Hard
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

I don't consider Adrenaline an exhaustion perk.

1. Dead Hard
    2. Balanced Landing
    3. Sprint Burst
    4. Lithe
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited February 2019
    1. Adrenaline
    2. Balanced landing
    3. Sprint burst (it's far too versatile and counters so much powers that dead hard is nothing in comparison)
    4. Dead hard (This is a very solid perk, overrated as hell but nowhere near as good as the latter)
    5. Lithe (Pretty much the Deja vu of exhaustion perks.)
  • pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    drunky26 said:
    Lithe is basically sprint burst.
    When in a chase you wanna go to a window/pallet anyways and that extra speed is really helpful, it's very underrated imo. It's not necessarily supposed to help you escape but it helps reach a different loop. 
    Plus combined with quick and quiet is pretty neat. 
    I think lithe would be good but it’s just so finnicky getting it to work, which can be life and death when you’re in the eye of the killer radius. 
  • Lanis_
    Lanis_ Member Posts: 183
    - BL
    - adrenaline
    - DH
    - SB
    - lithe
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Depends on how often you need a bailout and what environment your in.
  • Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Sprintburst
    Balanced landing
    Adrenaline
    Dead hard
    Lithe

• yes
    yes Member Posts: 361

Adrenaline
    Balanced Landing
    Lithe
    Sprint Burst
    Dead Hard

Dead Hard is one of the worst, if not the worst, Exhaustion perks. It's technically a one-use perk against good killers because once you use it, they'll bait you into using it to get that free hit. And it's so temporary, but it's a lifesaver in situational moments (a killer is swinging at you while they have someone on their shoulder). I consider Lithe better than DH because Lithe provides 3 seconds of a boost trying to get you to a new location/loop.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@mistar_z said:

• Adrenaline
    • Balanced Landing
    • Dead Hard
    • Lithe
    • Sprint Burst

1: DS
    2: DS
    3: D

Sorry I've got to stop right there, for some reason my keyboard isn't working properly.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Balanced Landing
    Dead Hard
    Lithe
    Sprint Burst (best exhaustion perk for newbies though)

I don't consider Adrenaline to be an exhaustion perk. It gives you a speed boost and causes exhaustion, but it's primary purpose is to heal you when the gates power.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@mistar_z said:

• Adrenaline
    • Balanced Landing
    • Dead Hard
    • Lithe
    • Sprint Burst

Assuming good ping:

SWF:
    Adrenaline
    Balanced Landing
    Dead Hard
    Sprint Burst
    Lithe

solo:
    Balanced Landing
    Dead Hard
    Sprint Burst
    Lithe
    Adrenaline

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    From best to worst

Dead hard is the best perk imo since its the only exhaustion perk that actually helps you vs the best killer in the game nurse. Its also very powerful way to bait a killer into swinging into a pallet stun which will allow you to remove there bloodlust. 

Balanced landing whilst situational opens up so many obnoxious loops houses drop down points the game, haddonfield map with bl is devastatingly powerful. 

Sprint burst this perk has the downside of making you walk a lot to conserve it but against stealth builds it will allow you to avoid getting hit if your caught off guard. 

Lithe is a solid perk but having it only activate in chase hurts its flexibility. When running t walls it encourages you to leave instead of making full use of your t walls which is problematic as well. 
  • Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

@mistar_z said:

• Adrenaline
    • Balanced Landing
    • Dead Hard
    • Lithe
    • Sprint Burst

you got it backwards

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857

@Theluckyboi said:

@mistar_z said:

• Adrenaline
    • Balanced Landing
    • Dead Hard
    • Lithe
    • Sprint Burst

you got it backwards

I was ranking them in the original post I just listed them in alphabetical order so people know which perks I'm talking about.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@Zarathos said:
    Balanced landing whilst situational opens up so many obnoxious loops houses drop down points the game, haddonfield map with bl is devastatingly powerful. 

I mean DH and Lithe are situational too if you want to get technical. And every map has at least 1 drop down point. The only map you don't want to get with BL is Shelter Woods because the only drop down points are basement steps and the tree (which is unreliable BTW). But it makes a HUGE difference on some maps like Haddonfield or Game.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@MegaWaffle said:

@mistar_z said:

• Adrenaline
    • Balanced Landing
    • Dead Hard
    • Lithe
    • Sprint Burst

Sorry I've got to stop right there, for some reason my keyboard isn't working properly.

I didn't realize obsession = exhaustion.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@fluffybunny said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@mistar_z said:

• Adrenaline
    • Balanced Landing
    • Dead Hard
    • Lithe
    • Sprint Burst

Either sarcasm too or "whooosh".

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@MegaWaffle said:

@fluffybunny said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@mistar_z said:

• Adrenaline
    • Balanced Landing
    • Dead Hard
    • Lithe
    • Sprint Burst

Either sarcasm too or "whooosh".

I'm in a sarcastic mood. I dunno why lol

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

@thesuicidefox said:

@Zarathos said:

I mean DH and Lithe are situational too if you want to get technical. And every map has at least 1 drop down point. The only map you don't want to get with BL is Shelter Woods because the only drop down points are basement steps and the tree (which is unreliable BTW). But it makes a HUGE difference on some maps like Haddonfield or Game.

Does lithe let you vault faster or dead hard let you gain additional bonuses only balanced landing continuously makes it so you take little to no stun from falling which massively extends and improves the power of the aforementioned loops. Also how the hell is dead hard situational its designed to be used anywhere to give you extra distance to reach that pallets or vault. lIthe requires you still be in chase and you cant time when you use it unless you avoid vaulting till you need it which is sub optimum.any where theres a drop down balanced landing will extend the surrounding loops as a result.Coal tower, the house on azarovs resting place,badham houses, preschool etc. Sheltered woods is undeniably the worst map for this perk 100% agree. However the number of maps it massively helps makes it imo the second best perk in the game.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Adrenaline
    Balanced Landing
    Dead Hard
    Sprint Burst
    Lithe

This is the most accurate one for me but I prefer having dead hard over balanced landing. It helps me a lot

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,046

I do not count Adrenaline as an Exhaustion Perk. Therefore I would not rank it with the other Perks. But if I would do it, it would come in second for me.

1. Balanced Landing-->While quite situational, it helps a lot with Loops. I really felt the difference on Haddonfield, when I played a character who did not have Balanced Landing. With Balanced Landing I would have got away 100%, without I was easily caught. Also the Sprint Boost is triggered quite well.

(2. Adrenaline, but see above)

1. Dead Hard--> Gives a second chance, but I feel it is not as useful as Balanced Landing for me. I feel that the Skill Cap around Dead Hard is quite high, both for KIllers and Survivors. Dead Hard is really good vs bad Killers, but not as good when the Killer is good. Same goes for Survivors, sometimes I see really strange Dead Hards. Also it can be read quite easily.

2. Lithe-->I used to like it more, but overall it helps to get away, but not to loop, which should be the Number 1 goal. Also the Trigger is strange, sometimes I did not get Lithe even though I was 100% sure I would get it.

3. Sprint Burst-->For me the worst Exhaustion Perk. Way better when it recovered, but I really do not want to save my Sprint Burst and only walk around the Map, to have it ready when I get chased by the Killer.

• Jake_Parks_prince
    Jake_Parks_prince Member Posts: 218

@PigNRun said:
    1) Balanced Landing
    2) Lithe
    3) Sprint Burst
    4) Adrenaline 
    5) Dead Hard

Almost my exact thoughts except replace BL with Lithe and SB with adrenaline

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    edited February 2019
    Dead Hard (Best second chance)
    Balanced Landing (Extra bonus even when exhausted)
    Sprint Burst (Easiest to use, let's you get out of bad positions)
    Lithe (for some reason my favorite, Reliable but only chase... REMOVE the "chase only" part!!!!)
    Adrenaline (extremely situational, but most powerful when it works)
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited February 2019
    1. Balanced Landing: creates new loops, makes unsafe places safe, usable on command (basically). Has the drawback of needing somewhere to fall from, but every map has at least one location (the basement stairs can be used too) and with some map knowledge and awareness it's easy to counter the drawback.
    2. Sprint Burst: counters stealthy killers and allows bold plays. The only drawback is that you must be careful to not waste it running around. Personally I can't stand it.
    3. Lithe: if it didn't rely on the chase mechanic it would be on par with BL (or better with Dance With Me and/or Q&Q).
    4. Dead Hard: against good killers it works only once per match, very predictable and useless against insta-downs. Also, lag can easily render this perks totally useless.
    5. Adrenaline: very powerful, but extremely situational. For solo survivors basically useless 99% of the times.
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Balanced Landing
    Adrenaline
    Lithe
    Sprint Burst
    Dead Hard

Adrenaline is where it is for me since there's no guarantee you're actually going to get use out of it.

Balanced Landing is above it because the recovery time, while fractions of seconds, is enough to quite literally save your ass on multiple occasions.

I put Lithe over Sprint Burst mostly due to play style. I like being able to run around the map and not waste my cooldown. That said they're both just a matter of preference.

Dead Hard is Russian Roulette. You're either going to get decent use out of it or it's going to screw you over. I've taken on at least two upper level streamers last month who attempted to Dead Hard against me and it didn't activate and only gave them the Exhaustion debuff. Even IF you manage to get it to work, there's only a few select times you're going to be able to get anything really profitable from your perk slot investment. Thus I put it at the bottom.
  • Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

1.) Balanced Landing (where usable)
    2.) Sprint Burst (versatile)
    3.) Lithe
    4.) Dead Hard

I wouldn't call Adrenaline an exhaustion perk, and Lithe has some issues. Depending on your perk preference, it can be better than Sprint Burst.

• vstructo
    vstructo Member Posts: 2
    1. Balanced Landing (Speed Boost and recover faster from jumping, really good for maps that have a lot of houses and buildings like Haddonfield and the Game)
    2. Sprint Burst (Useful to get to pallets/jungle gyms)
    3. Lithe (Not great when looping some jungle gyms like T-Walls and Killer Shack but if you trying to get some distance from the killer then this perk is okay)
    4. Adrenaline (Only useful when the gens get done and you survive till then)
    5. Dead Hard (It easily countered by the killer waiting for you to use it and does not give you a speed boost like the rest)
  • Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

1 - Adrenaline, the best perk in the game imo, free healing and a speed boost.
    2 - Dead hard (When it works and when you have a little bit of brain and know you need to use it to get to a pallet/Window/extend a loop/correct a misplay at a loop)
    3 - Lithe ( Sprint burst with more control, what's not to love ? Oh i know, the rare moments when the game glitches and it doesn't activate and when you decide to loop some gyms, not that big of a deal but still can be pretty annoying)
    4 - Sprint burst ( Pretty good to save your ass when you are out of position and working on unsafe gens or just when you are at an unsafe spot of the map, also gain value the more the game goes on since the map get less and less safe when pallets start to run low)
    5 - Balanced Landing ( It's honestly as good as Lithe but is so map specific that i just can't bring myself to use it more often, the passive stagger reduction is pretty nifty tho, ngl)
    6 - Dead hard when it decides to glitch and not activate, or when you are caught out in the open.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Dead hard is pretty underrated. When used properly it's the (REAL) second chance perk. Dead Harding into nothing isn't going to work out for you. Use it in loops and if you get out played dead hard last second and make the pallet/window.
  • darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Dead Hard - in practiced hands it is very useful for making that vault or pallet you really need
    Balanced Landing - the secondary less stagger benefit makes it always useful though some maps make this perk a waste.
    Adrenaline - mazing, if you happen to reach the point that all the gens get done and are injured and/or in a chase. Wasted otherwise except to get you to the gate a bit faster. It does ignore exhaustion and a nice surprise if you were the last one caught and get unhooked.
    Sprint Burst - having to walk everywhere so not to trigger it is maddening.
    Lithe - 'in a chase' is just too unreliable. Rate higher if it procs just doing a fast vault probably to #2.

• josh6_66
    josh6_66 Member Posts: 23

Adrenalin is not a real exhaustion perks because its completely different then the other exhaustion perks
    Good survivor:
    Dead Hard (makes you a 3 hit if you know how to use it)
    Sprint Burst (if you know how to sprint control you can get a boost whenever you want)
    Balanced Landing (makes hills a viable place to go but you have to find one)
    Lithe (like sprintburst but worse because you can only use it when vaulting)

Bad survivor:
    Lithe (killer doesnt get a free hit when he double backs and you vault
    Balanced Landing (same as above)
    Sprint Burst (you will either waste time walking around or dont have sprint burst when starting a chase except if you were repairing a gen and the killer is coming)
    Dead Hard (works only one time, after the killer will just wait till you used it)

• XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204

@MegaWaffle said:

@mistar_z said:

• Adrenaline
    • Balanced Landing
    • Dead Hard
    • Lithe
    • Sprint Burst

It is because its exhausting when you dont run obsession perks but the killer is using Dying Light or Remember Me. 
    (Tunnel Perks)
  • Artisks
    Artisks Member Posts: 10

Adrenaline
    Lithe
    Dead Hard
    Sprint Burst
    Balanced Landing

• Toxicity23
    Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387
    1. Balanced Landing (I've only heard legends of it's usefulness, and it does seem rather nice.)
    2. Lithe (Vaults are almost everywhere in the maps. Ridiculously easy to use.)
    3. Dead Hard (A Frame of invincibility can make the difference in a chase, but challenging to use.)
    4. Sprint Burst (Useful, but forces you to WALK AS SLOWLY AS POSSIBLE just so you can use it when the time is right.)
    5. Adrenaline (Ridiculously useful in 2 situations that almost NEVER HAPPEN. In a chase and Adrenaline kicks in, or Downed and Adrenaline kicks in. If anything, it's a waste of a perk slot.)