Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Would a game mode with more player count be cool?

Thy_Office
Thy_Office Member Posts: 9

Details very of course but a mode with 8 survivors and 2 killers, no perks and it starts at night and you must survive until daylight or complete variations of tasks. Whether the killers have selected perks or not idk. Or possibly same game type just more generators to complete and extra players/killers. Regardless of what will come of it, I'd like a larger game of people but no complaints I enjoy the game already!

Would a game mode with more player count be cool? 4 votes

Bigger game mode?
50%
BothSidesEnjoyerLooeDbD 2 votes
More friends to join!
50%
RaptorrotasFridayNightPizza 2 votes

Comments

• LooeDbD
    LooeDbD Member Posts: 163
    Bigger game mode?

would honestly bring the game back again i don't see why they do this, its been the same gameplay for 6 years now

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

I don’t want a 2killer/8surv everything else the same mode tbh. Seems like it would just be fresh for a short while and then feel pretty much the same as the original mode..

Something more like what Friday the 13th tried to be would be cool (minus the ability to kill the killer) - no hooks or gens, more hide and seek and chases that leads to death. More survivors than 4 (maybe not even a set number) and emphasis to not bully the killer but play in a team - though some deaths should be inevitable

• Thy_Office
    Thy_Office Member Posts: 9

Love that!

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061

BHVR cant even get the one game mode they already have to work right sometimes, much less balance it properly.

You really think they can handle making a second mode with double the amount of players?