Regarding all of Knight's bugs...

Options
AMOGUS
AMOGUS Member Posts: 482
edited December 2022 in General Discussions

I typed this out in a different topic but decided to make a new topic on it:

"Notice the common trend in all of the Knight bugs: They have to do with orb, for some reason, being treated as Knight's location, instead of where he actually is.

Devour Hope and Make Your Choice still proccing despite Knight being right next to hook (Monstrous Shrine as well, apparently), the infinite orb movement speed bug that Knight could do, and now, apparently, Knight being able to GRAB people while in orb form.

For some reason, BHVR coded Knight's power to be like... Spirit's, I guess? Because these same bugs are completely normal if you do the same thing as Spirit.

Spirit actually has a very rare add-on that allows her to teleport back to her husk, I'm becoming convinced that BHVR straight up copy and pasted the code from Spirit and used it on Knight. Every bug makes sense if this is the case."

So, BHVR not only lazied out on the power design by making another shift+w Killer, they took the easy route and copied and pasted code as well. Icing on the cake of an already bad chapter release. LMAO

Some sources for those who want em:

Exploit: The Knight is able to face camp while using anti-camp perks if channeling ability. — Dead By Daylight

PC - Knight's orb grabbing survivors — Dead By Daylight

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments