Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What I hate about this game is..........

MATCHMAKING

This game has a love/hate relationship with me. When teamed with good team mates, and same level killer, it's great, fun, even when dying πŸ˜‚.

But playing a survivor against a top ranked killer πŸ—‘ There is no fun. Games are short and death is quick. Then trying killer and put against super survivors that do gens quickly and loop with such proficiency, very frustrating.

I would rather wait longer for a more evenly matched game.

Anyway, That's what I want for Christmas πŸŽ… πŸŽ„

Comments

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,501

You want matches be more even, or you just want "free wins"? =)

• SeannyD115
    SeannyD115 Member Posts: 583

I'm pretty sure matchmaking doesn't work because you can barely win against a strong group then get survivors that don't know how to loop the next game

• MikeyBoi
    MikeyBoi Member Posts: 541

I’m going to be kinda honest, it’s nice to play against sweaty survivors as killer and 1-2k with 5-8 hooks for eg and get a bit frustrated and then relax a couple games later due to the survivors not being as good as the ones you previously went against. It’s a balanced mix. If I went against nothing but sweaty survivors because I was a good killer it would simply be exhausting and unfun.

• It just rolled out not too long ago but the new team based algorithm has got to go.

• RavenBirb
    RavenBirb Member Posts: 470

OBJECTIVE

In my opinion idk what's stopping the devs from creating more game modes or different objectives per trial.

No amount of cosmetics or new chapters will fix stagnant gameplay

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775
    edited December 2022

You know, I just had that experience.

Baby Michael, barely over twenty hours. Didn't get a hit, was running just Judith's Tombstone.

Next match, ******* Zillence. Literally a 10K hour difference.

• Superbeasto1974
    Superbeasto1974 Member Posts: 141

This. As killer, I find that, more often than not, I go from getting easy 4ks straight to getting absolutely crushed. Rarely is there an in-between that feels balanced, where both kills and escapes feel well-earned.

• lemonsway
    lemonsway Member Posts: 1,169

You wanna have fun? Ditch MMR.

The old Rank matchmacking was pretty good. The only issue was there wasn't any real reset. Someone who reached rank 4 would Forever be a Red Rank player cause they'd only drop to Rank 5, Purple Rank and they could in a couple hours just be Red Rank again. This created the scenario where whoever reaches Red Ranks was Red Rank Forever so most of the games population was Red Rank.

Now you're thinking but that's bad, you got "bad" players in the top Ranks. Thus Ranks are meaningless. And you're right that's absolutly the issue.

However the flip side is that You'd get faster matches, the mixup of skill levels was better and the game was more fun than it has ever been since MMR has been implemented.

• BougieBlackChick
    BougieBlackChick Member Posts: 316

So you just didn’t even bother to read the very first sentence huh? Lol

• Eelanos
    Eelanos Member Posts: 396

It's a bait comment. They're the type of person that would see an official announcement of survivors having 10% escape rate and would immediately quickfire "we don't have all the data, survivors are killing themselves on hook, low rank players are inflating kill rate, we need to see high MMR % I'm sure it's 100% escape rate"