We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

What is your opinion on the Knight's 3 unique perks and his add-ons?

Title

Comments

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616

Nowhere to Hide - Good and fair, very nice against the typical stealthy players who hide near a generator as soon as they hear your terror radius.

Hex: Face the Darkness - Useless.

Hubris - Unfair, specially when combined with enduring and spirit fury, a perk which reward you for being stunned with a pallet #########.

Addons: Most of the green, purple and red are too situational imo, not consistent at all, the brown and yellow ones are just ok, the most useful ones imo and when the most useful addons of a killer are the brown and yellow ones it is not a good signal.

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,268

Nowhere to hide - straight up kills stealth gameplay, If you play dbd for for that gameplay this perk is extremely unfun if you don't imo it's fine other than on nurse (like all aura reading lol)

Face the darkness - bad and gimmicky Just use an actually aura perk like the one above

Hubris - useless if you don't run 2 other perks with it with endu and spiritfury it's forces survivors you play really boring and just comp drop

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Can't really comment on the addons but as perks go

Nowhere to hide

is really nice. Especially on fast moving killers like oni or blight who can reach those at the end of the range really fast. Good way to add pressure without it being straight slowdown

Hex: Face the Darkness

I love this new approuch to hexes where they are only lit when they are active, makes them last a lot longer. The effect itself is meh on it's own but comboes really well with some other perls like lethal or TotH

Hubris

The least usefull one, wether or not you get stunned is mostly in the survivors hands. Smart ones will just predrop or not throw the pallet when healthy. Bit of a noobstomper. Against experienced survivors especially in swf this will trigger once

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 962
    edited December 2022

No where to Hide - It's nice on some killer's that are mobile.

Hex:Face the Darkness - I love this perk, not strong on it's own but with Leathal Pursuer it's deadly on Artist, Huntress, Dredge. Also interrupts and can activate DMS during the hooking process. Dredge's Nightfall makes it activate with the undectable. It's also good on Pig to interrupt box searching.

Hubris - Meh tbh, no one is going to stun you once they realise you have it. They'll just Pre drop.

Post edited by CrowVortex on
  • LordSturm
    LordSturm Member Posts: 493

face the darkness synergizes with lethal pursuer? wow

• LordSturm

his addons are all mediocre at best, i mostly use his browns and yellows because the strict bonuses are at least kind of nice, and unironically some of the rarer ones might do nothing all match

Nowhere to Hide is a really cool perk, fun to run with a kicking build

Hex: Face the Darkness seems fairly mediocre to me so far, though then again I've seen it twice, once when I did adept knight and once when I was surviving against someone doing adept knight lmao

Hubris is kinda funny, I guess. It makes for an interesting pallet hate build, but I don't think it's actually that good.

• Tranquil_Blue
    Tranquil_Blue Member Posts: 335

Yep. They scream (bubble notification) AND it also shows the aura for 2 seconds (4 seconds with Lethal Pursuer).

• LordSturm

wow, I read that in the perk description but for some reason I didn't believe it to be true.