Options
Ksrluke
Ksrluke Member Posts: 10
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hi

Survivor: Ace + Kenny skin

Platform: PC (Steam)

Windows: 10

Just went against a Wesker running awakened awareness + starstruck, while as a survivor I was running distortion.

He always knew where I was, despite running distortion, which did not use any tokens at all.

In the endgame chat I asked the killer if he could see me with awakened awareness and said that he could. So I think that distortion is not working with awakened awareness.

Post edited by Mandy on
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• BenSanderson55
    BenSanderson55 Member Posts: 454
    Options

I was in this scenario yesterday on PS4. Wesker was trying to slug for the 4k. The slug was my gf, she wasnt struggling cause she wanted me to get hatch. But I quickly realized he kept picking her up to try and find me easier on small midwich. My tokens went away though and came back do to his huge TR. He never found me until we got bored so I went to him.

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 370
    Options

This makes sense I felt like he can see me even with Distortion. I hope they fix this.

• Froggard728
    Froggard728 Member Posts: 94
    edited September 2022
    Options

Came here to post the same thing, I don't think it's just wesker and when using his perk, it's a lot of aura reading perks or abilities.

I've mained Distortion for a long time and just recently I've found killers coming straight to my hiding spots where no killer should be checking at that time, as there's nothing to suggest I'm nearby. At start of games when I haven't lost a token (so he shouldn't have lethal pursuer) and after hooking others.

Maybe I'm just really unlucky but it's definitely been noticed somethings up with it lately, and Im glad to see others have noticed something too.

Hope QA and devs can find something

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,293
    Options

I was just in a game where I was losing tokens, but he STILL came toward me... Like it was taking a token, but... he still saw my aura? Not sure.

• bishoptruck
    bishoptruck Member Posts: 9
    Options

I've had this recently where the killer new where I was after a Distortion trigger but a very inept knight had no idea where I was with or without distortion triggers so I'm not sure of the cause.