How are matchmaking incentives STILL broken?

Botiz
Botiz Member Posts: 483
edited December 2022 in General Discussions

I have +100% bonus on killer right now, and for the past 4 games I've received no killer queue bonus bloodpoints. Even restarting the game doesn't fix it. How is this still an issue?

Now displaying +100% bonus for survivors, yet am not receiving any bonus, lol.

Post edited by Botiz on

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,137

Yeah, I finally made a nice number of points in a killer match because I was done with the 'kick stuff' Tome Challenge, and of course that time it didn't count the +100% bonus. I turned off the game entirely, I'm not playing killer (especially not on Switch) if the incentive is going to be inconsistent. I saw what the survivor queue is like, I'm amazed any players are willing to sit through that. And you're not going to get a lot of killers willing to balance it out if the incentives aren't working, no wonder I got such ridiculously out-of-my-MMR-bracket survivor groups.

• MisterMister
    MisterMister Member Posts: 278

Funny in this game you can’t fix one thing without breaking another lol

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

Not working on survivor side. It's fluctuated between 50% and 100% but haven't received any extra BP.

• Mockingjay_S451
    Mockingjay_S451 Member Posts: 393

Same here! Since the update today (Dec 6th) they didn’t work on Survivor and now they are showing on killer so I did a match to test and not working there either.

• MisterMister
    MisterMister Member Posts: 278

That’s the trade off you can either have map incentives or random crap spawning all over the map, and totems inside lockers

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

Works fine for me lol

• jayoshi
    jayoshi Member Posts: 314

What country, and general are are you in? I'm in the USA in the midwest area and I'm not getting the bonus blood points. Wonder if it's a server issue. I might VPN into another country and see if I get extra points.

• Botiz
    edited December 2022

As another update, I'm still not receiving any matchmaking bonus. +50% on killer right now, yet getting nothing. Any idea what could be happening?

I'm on Steam and in the UK too if that's any help

• Osmose
    Osmose Member Posts: 14

It makes me mad that they‘re not even acknowleding it at all.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,493

I don't have idea how they're broken again but it's so annoying to earn lot less bp each match than you should.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695
    edited December 2022

They need to put the incentives back on BBQ and WGLF, but make the latter far easier to achieve. Because yeah, this is getting really old.

• Mockingjay_S451
    Mockingjay_S451 Member Posts: 393

Another event, more broken incentives. They were broke during the Halloween event also. Seems sus when they know a lot of people are going to be playing and it always breaks around that time.

• Botiz
    edited December 2022

It's now been 48 hours, still broken.

• BougieBlackChick
    BougieBlackChick Member Posts: 316

Yup just played survivor match with 100% BP and it gave me nothing.

the queue bonus is supposed to encourage people to play those roles but if we’re not getting the queue bonus then it’s like a bait and switch.

The devs need to give us a BP code with a few hundred K BP to compensate for this.

• PhilipOmnis
    PhilipOmnis Member Posts: 22

Same issue for me. UK user, played all night with people who were getting BP incentives. Tried combinations of them being party leader, me being party leader, despite this I got no bonus.

Sat there with a calculator and compared what I should be getting, can confirm it wasn't operating as it should. Also applied to both killer and survivor. About 500k BP out of pocket thanks to this bug.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,516

Yep, not getting Killer incentives also.

Flan is also broken for me.