Crossprogression for switch got announced 2 years ago...

Like for real where is it? It got announced 2 years ago and still there is nothing. And also there are no news at all. Other games have crossprogression between all Plattforms and such a big company like bhvr is not able to hold there promise in 2 years? Really?

Comments

• moonwinx
    moonwinx Member Posts: 51

The last update we got on it was in Jan 2022. They basically said DLCs weren't transferring (?) and while they 'remain dedicated to solving the issue, they can no longer provide a clear eta'. Since then has been radio silence. My hope is whatever technical issue that is preventing current account merging is also the problem with switch cross progression, so once it fixed we will get switch cross progression. Probably a pipe dream.

After 2 and a half years of playing on switch, I finally gave up and started playing on PC during the halloween event this year. The game is so much better, but man I miss my stuff. I don't even care about the DLC, I can get those back with shards/when they go on sale. I just want my cosmetics back. I had 10 rifts worth of cosmetics, plus event cosmetics that I miss so much.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,155

Well, they promised performance improvements on last gen consoles maybe 4 years ago and look how much came from that promise.

Never take Bhvrs words for granted or better don't believe anything until it gets released.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,476

Yeah I'm still waiting too. I have the game on PS5 as well but I can't bring myself to play it when I have everything on the Switch. I don't even care about the licensed DLCs at this stage, if that's the hold up. If I can connect everything else for the time being then I'd be happy.

• Sluggies
    Sluggies Member Posts: 6

I don't have access to a Windows PC right now and it's kind of sad that they've promised both cross-progression and steam deck support, but neither are avaible so I can't really play the game.