We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Knight is fantastic. But only with common addon

fussy
fussy Member Posts: 1,528

I really didn't like the Knight on PTB. But after the release, I fell in love with him a lot. These small changes really made him better, but not perfect.

The problem is that it's ONLY good with this addon.

I watch a ton of dbd content while I'm working, and literally all streamers agree that without this addon, Knight feels much worse.

Another problem is that he has terrible addons below purple. And there are only two addons that somehow make his ability better. The aforementioned one and Dried Horsemeat.

Dowsey literally did his winstrike only on these two addons, because the difference with and without them is huge. Almost all good players on Knight play only with these two addons.

My suggestions to make Knight enjoyable and playable:

Basekit:

+3 meters Vision range of Guards on patrol

+2 seconds of Hunt duration

Addons change:

Map of the Realm: +3 meters to the Vision range of Guards on Patrol

Dried Horsemeat: +3 seconds to Guards' Hunt duration

Broken Hilt: Guards inflict the Haemorrhage and Mangled Status Effect when damaging a Survivor

Chain Mail Fragment: +5 seconds to Guards' Hunt duration

I really hope that you, BHVR, will bring the Knight to the ideal, and not abandon him, as it was with Sadako. This is really one of the best killers in the game. But he needs a some love <3

Comments