Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Stairs Near Gate Unusable in Gideon Meat Packing

Grifynne
Grifynne Member Posts: 2
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I was playing a match as a survivor (Tapp) in Gideon Meat Packing against Michael Myers just now. After the last gen was done, I went to a gate.

When I tried to go down the stairs to the left at the gate (the short half-set of stairs in that immediate area) I was unable to pass through. An invisible barrier stopped me.

I jumped down and tried to go up to see if the same thing would happen and it did. There's nothing there, but you can't pass through.

I asked if anyone had the same issue in post-game chat, and someone playing Jonah said that they did. That could be quite a problem for someone who is in a chase and trying to escape at the end.

This is the first time I noticed this issue, but I think it may be the first time that I played the Gideon map since the holiday event started.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Verard
    Verard Member Posts: 3

Same happened to me just now, got chased and ran up the long metal stairs leading to the long drop, and got stuck there as well.

• EmpireCity830
    EmpireCity830 Member Posts: 118

Had this happen with a Ghost Face yesterday on Meat Plant