Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Spirit Invisible survivor bug

Recently, I played a match on the RPD map. While playing as the spirit, at one point I use my phasing ability, and coming out of it could hear breathing nearby, but could not see a survivor it turns out that all survivors were invisible until I use my power again.

11 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,280
    edited December 2022

I had it as well today when playing spirit. Completely invisible survivors. I couldnt see them at all. I could hear them and see pallets being dropped but no survivors. I saw them after using my power again.

• bathwatergrill
    bathwatergrill Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 7

Multiple people has now reported this on the steam forums aswell, this should be top 1 priority on bugfixes!

• Mockingjay_S451
    Mockingjay_S451 Member Posts: 393

From Other reports, seems to be tied to snowmen. If a survivor leaves a snowman while Spirit is phasing, when she comes out of phase they remain invisible. She had to go into power and back out in order to see them again.

If it is in fact tied to snowmen, can’t see it being a big priority as it’s a limited time event.

• pughey1988
    pughey1988 Member Posts: 8

Exactly the same happened to me on RPD!

• Destrium
    Destrium Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

Happened to me on Shattered square

• tolunay
    tolunay Member Posts: 8

Happened to me yesterday on Dead Dawg Salloon. I thought im losing my mind.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

Good to know this is a bug. I thought someone was cheating.

• Zerotoxiks
    Zerotoxiks Member Posts: 76

Yeah this happened to me before.

• SirFrancelot
    SirFrancelot Member Posts: 31
    edited January 2023

Also ran into this bug today and phasing again fixed it for me.

• officallyjazzy
    officallyjazzy Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Everytime I play spirit and like halfway into the match the survivors randomly go invisible and I can’t see anything besides their scratch marks, their breathing and movement. Please fix this

• Erenior
    Erenior Member Posts: 88

faced the same bug today