I did it!!

Options
After many failed attempts i finally got my adept nurse achivement. Felt so freaking good. I swear this game did not make it easy. I kept getting the farm map. Which i think is the worse map for her because of corn vision. To anyone trying to get this dont give up. The practice you get with her is so worth it. Someone said on here to not use any add ons an just get used to her base power. All i can say is thank you def helped me get used to her. To any god nurses out there  i comend you. Im gonna continue to main my spirit tho. As powerful as the nurse is. I love my girl Rin. 

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Well done! Good job.

• sadmuffins13
    sadmuffins13 Member Posts: 73
    Options
    Poweas said:

Well done! Good job.

Thank you!
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Congrats!!! Was it on console?
  • sadmuffins13
    Options
    Yea PlayStation 😭😂
  • sadmuffins13
    Options
    Cant wait for dedicated servers.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Yea PlayStation 😭😂
    Wow, I havent even tried cause I suck at nurse, sometimes I get 4ks but that's always on rank reset 
  • sadmuffins13
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Yea PlayStation 😭😂
    Wow, I havent even tried cause I suck at nurse, sometimes I get 4ks but that's always on rank reset 
    Yea could definitely feel the differnce in ranks this time around. Plus knowing the maps and loops does help. 👌
  • UwU
    UwU Member Posts: 50
    Options

Nurse is probably the easiest killer to get adept on because she doesn't need perks to win, just good addons lol, surprised it took you this long.

• sadmuffins13
    Options
    UwU said:

Nurse is probably the easiest killer to get adept on because she doesn't need perks to win, just good addons lol, surprised it took you this long.

I disagree hillbilly is the easiest... An it took my so long because trying to learn her in red ranks is not fun. Rank reset def helped. Everyone has killers they are good with. Nurse is not one of them for me. 
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    edited February 2019
    Options

@UwU said:

Console....

After many failed attempts i finally got my adept nurse achivement. Felt so freaking good. I swear this game did not make it easy. I kept getting the farm map. Which i think is the worse map for her because of corn vision. To anyone trying to get this dont give up. The practice you get with her is so worth it. Someone said on here to not use any add ons an just get used to her base power. All i can say is thank you def helped me get used to her. To any god nurses out there  i comend you. Im gonna continue to main my spirit tho. As powerful as the nurse is. I love my girl Rin. 

Congrats @sadmuffins13!!!

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

Good job! That's awesome. <3

• sadmuffins13
    Options
    TreemanXD said:

@UwU said:

Console....

Congrats @sadmuffins13!!!

Thank you!
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

You’re welcome @sadmuffins13

• sadmuffins13
    Options

Good job! That's awesome. <3

Thank you! Next achievement is doing the three blinks and grab. But im in no rush to do that lol
  • Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    Options

good job man! still haven't got it myself, but i can't wait too :D

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

Congrats! :)

Nurse on console is hard.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    Options

@sadmuffins13 said:

congrats u got a medal, which is a tiny picture of few bites visible in your profile none cares about