The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Quick Thinking Doesn't progress, no matter what.

I'm doing old tome challenges and on Tome 4 - Level 1 there is a challenge called Quick Thinking and this is where the bug starts: The description reads "Hide in a locker within 10 seconds of being chased by the Killer 1 time(s) while using the perk Quick & Quiet."

The challenge apparently has a 10 second time window which sound easy, But doing so Doesn't seem to count. Do we hide while being chased, AND hide? Or Hide once chased but escaped?

tl;dr: The Quick Thinking challenge on Tome 4 - Level 1 has a bug where I apparently need to hide in a locker within 10 seconds using Quick and Quiet in order to unlock lore for Meg Thomas has it been reported and is there a fix?

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Anomalist
    Anomalist Member Posts: 39

I don't really care for tome challenges that are rather vague when explaining but I'll throw in my possible solution. Perhaps you need to hide in a locker within the first 10 seconds of the chase?

• AngryMitty
    AngryMitty Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2

This has been reported months ago and i cant seem to find that forum page anymore. Ive tried completing this for a few days, its bugged, no matter what you do. Theres another challenge in tome 6, page 1 that also needs you to hide in a locker. Doesnt work either. Its so frustrating since these two challenges are the only survivor challenges i dont have completed. PLEASE, PLEAAAASE, FIX IT!