The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Will de-pips ever be removed?

Sanna
Sanna Member Posts: 26
edited December 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I don't think they really have a place anymore and I feel like the overall DBD experience would be a lot more relaxed and potentially less sweaty/stressful/frustrating if de-pips got removed or reworked. It might maybe make people a little less toxic too?

Removing de-pips would benefit both sides, especially when dc's and hook suicides are a thing. People who dc could still get a negative pip, but if the survivor/killer actually tries, the negative pips should be removed entirely. There are so many factors out of your control, pipping is usually just a matter of luck/time played anyway.

So my question is: will de-pips ever be removed? It's been a while now since ranks were changed to grades, but de-pips are still around. I'm hoping it can be changed sometime soon, because I'm tired of de-pipping to unfair things that are not my fault at all (in the case of both survivors and killers, namely when there are dc's and hook suicides, but it is much more difficult to pip as a solo queue survivor in my opinion).

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments