Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Spirit Phasing bug while using Mother-Daughter Ring and Dried Cherry Blossom Addons

Platform: Steam

Desc.: I remember Sprit having a bright red Killer instinct symbol popping up when i used her with these Addons.

I recently picked her up again and realized that it isn't appearing and you barely hear the survivors anymore. The Killer instinct Sound doesn't help because it mostly just out-sounds the footsteps most of the time as well.

By using the Addons listed above you can easily recreate this and see it for yourselves, was it intended? I would be happy if this could be mentioned in the next patch notes once and for all so everybody has confirmed Information.

Thank you for reading my Bug report and i hope seeing this fixed on the next bugfixes.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• DecentBuff
    DecentBuff Member Posts: 14
    edited December 2022

1) There is a bug that blocks Killer Instinct when surv suffers from Oblivious Status Effect. If u had perks like Plaything then it might be the problem.

2) Also this add-on works on 1m distance not 4m. So u have to be really close to the surv for add-on to activate properly.

1) Якщо у Вас були перки, які викликають у сурвів Забудькуватість (на кшталт: Іграшка), то можливо в цьому була проблема, тому що в такому випадку в Інстинкт Вбивці не працює (швидше за все це баг).

2) Також, аддон активується, коли Ви стоїте прямо впритул до сурву (1м, а не 4м), можливо, в цьому теж була проблема.

1) Если у Вас были перки, которые вызывают у сурвов Забывчивость (по типу: Игрушка), то возможно в этом была проблема, так как в данный момент есть баг/фича, что у Инстинкт Убийцы не работает на таких выживших.

2) Также аддон активируется, когда Вы стоите прямо ВПЛОТНУЮ к сурву (1м, а не 4м), возможно в этом тоже была проблема.

Post edited by DecentBuff on
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,996

Please remember to keep posts in English in this section of the forums, thank you.

• MarkoNarko
    MarkoNarko Member Posts: 5

And a long time ago they made it so that the adon (dried cherry blossom) works on 1m, and not on 4m?