huntress-noed, iron grasp, ruin and fire up

EpicFailTryHard
EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
edited June 2018 in General Discussions
iridescent head, infantry belt and mori.

tell me again about survivor crutch perks and how easy they have it?

oh, she was level 15 and fond of camping, rehooking those freed and tunneling when she couldn't immediately down them.

Comments

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    I could almost not believe you complained about iron grasp and fire up and then I remembered these are the dbd forums.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Runiver said:

Iron grasp and Fire up top tier perks, kek.

iron grasp limits greatly one's ability to escape which is already a small chance , fire up insures faster vaulting.  not necessarily weak sauce.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Cetren said:
    I could almost not believe you complained about iron grasp and fire up and then I remembered these are the dbd forums.

several other factors you neatly evade.  then, i remember this is the dbd forums.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    iron grasp limits greatly one's ability to escape which is already a small chance , fire up insures faster vaulting.  not necessarily weak sauce.

Annnnd, you lost all credibility here.
    Great job.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    Runiver said:

Iron grasp adds two seconds to carrying time. Fire up literally makes a neglible difference. Like less than a second. 

As far as the "other details" if you cant dodge 3 hatchets you're probably the type of survivor who would go down quickly anyways, no iridescent head needed.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Runiver said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Annnnd, you lost all credibility here.
    Great job.

whatever, kid.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018
    part of being a good forum member is agreeing with everything, no matter how non-sensical and being nice to the uncivilized and caustic.  whatever you guys have to say, it's all good.  i am going to make myself scarce as the power hungry are growling ever louder.
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I just had a game earlier as Huntress with NOED and Iri heads/belt. It's not that amazing of a combo, and it can definitely be countered. I would rather have Ruin over NOED and fast throws over insta-downs.

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474

Most of the time I use Iridescent head...2 hits on throws and everyone DCs....no joke. I should do a video on it. Works every time.

• EpicFailTryHard
    i bet.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018
    ::  places a bouquet of flowers in the middle of the room and puts "air supply" on the jukebox ::
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Cetren said:
    Runiver said:

Iron grasp adds two seconds to carrying time. Fire up literally makes a neglible difference. Like less than a second. 

As far as the "other details" if you cant dodge 3 hatchets you're probably the type of survivor who would go down quickly anyways, no iridescent head needed.

just words.  nothing to validate them.
  • TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    That feeling when the OP is a laughing stock and became a meme on Reddit.

• EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018
    i'm a meme now?  excellent.  hopefully it is my real face.  here...let me give you this.  it's real.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    bl
  • EpicFailTryHard
    caption reads:  "i'm as nice as i want to be and as nasty as i have to be.  it's survival out here."

you are quite welcome.