Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Bugged Twins - you get stuck, can't do anything

KrissPLAY
KrissPLAY Member Posts: 30

PC - Twins getting stuck while using Victor after some time

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer (Twins) in a public match

Step 3 : In-game use Victor for some time (jump at survivors etc. ).

Step 4: After a while, Charlotte's camera stays down and you cannot do anything. Then, when getting the Victor again, you will be stuck.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Character played: Twins

Frequency of the issue: Every match, even with bots in custom game.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• a2006lexprogamer
    a2006lexprogamer Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

YESSSSS. Finally someone with the same bug. I have just unlocked The Twins too but, after playing a few games, apart from the already laggy servers, i sae that some bug were staing to happend. Until that happened. My camera got stuck downways and i couldnt move it for the rest of the game. You can´t hit, turn into Viktor,etc. This has ocurred to me since 3 days ago, but seeing that this post is from november, my heart is breaking, knowing that Dev´s will just ignore it, as the Legions addons bugged texts in spanish. Dbd is going without brakes to the isolation, and that makes me so sad, because this game was good. It had buggs, but the devs, in that moment, at least were trying to solve them. The Legions bug post have been there since MAY 2022. Man, we are in 2023, devs. Now another Twins bug apart from Weskers bug too. There too many errors that devs r ignoring and theyre killing the ga,e. Sorry, had to releive myself. Hope we can get our solution to this bug soon, KrissPLAY, but i dont think so