The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Nurse changes

In the upcoming patch the Nurse is getting some nerfs. Many people complained about her and suggested to replace her basic attacks on blinks with the special attack and I hope everyone will enjoy this 'cause she won't be able to benefit from exposed status effect or some perks such as Sloppy Butcher, Franklin etc...

I don't really understand why they are changing very good addons into some trash ( I'd like to remind she has only few good addons and rest of them after the 1st big nerf are unuseful ) I do agree that omega blink was a little bit too powerful so they could rework Heavy Panting and replace Kavanough's with it so there would be only 1 way weaker range one.

Maybe instead of nerfing to the ground almost every valuable add on, they could possibly change all trashy like 3 ones granting additional bp or maybe Spasmodic Breath

I don't really know... her addons changes are super bad and the only good change is probably Jenner's Last Breath and Matchbox...

Special attacks are a good change though

Comments

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,194

Her add ons were an issue because only ~5% of the playerbase can counterplay her with any effectiveness at all, and that's a generous number in my experience. A high level Nurse with range or recharge will go weeks or months without losing a game.

This will really hurt her against the top 1% who really understand her counterplay, but running into them is exceedingly rare. I would have liked to see Dark Cincture go base kit, but I get why they didn't.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

In what way exactly? I would argue Blight with iri-tag and alch-ring can actually contest nurse before the changes. So while it's arguable I wouldn't say add-onless nurse would be better than Blight running those two disgusting add-ons in conjunction.

• Distortion_Enjoyer
    Distortion_Enjoyer Applicant Posts: 83

her new addons are busted and need changed before going live

• Distortion_Enjoyer
    Distortion_Enjoyer Applicant Posts: 83

she should never be able to use 6/7 blinks, ever.

• Absolute_Zero
    Absolute_Zero Member Posts: 56

I don't care about her addons, I think I have played about 10 games with addons on her, I usually don't use any.

The problem I have, is the fact that she now can use no other perks other than slowdown. Any other form of perk build is now unuseable on her. From now on all people will see is 4 slowdown nurse, everything else is not playable.

The nerf is not gonna impact her as much as people think in terms of her power level, it is only making her a completely straight forward killer, without any variation at all.