NOED and patience

Options

people complain about NOED because they don't wanna put in the time to be super stealthy, have some patience, and bust all the totems.

hence, the people who complain about NOED probably suck at this game.

it is possible to break all the totems and the killer barely, if at all, makes any progress in the game

Comments

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options
    Exactly,  there is nothing to stress over if you do the work.
  • TeaLeaf
    TeaLeaf Member Posts: 205
    Options

I said this on another post but I will say it again, They don't like Noed because its a good perk and it punishes gen rushing aka helps counter play it. The issue is Noed is balanced for high rank play, where it can either slow the game down a little at high rank as people deal with dull totems or net the killer a few kills when the gates are powered they would not other wise be able to get in a 3-4 mins rush. This goes very well with non-top tier killers. Its at lower ranks however you find the perk can slaughter newer players who don really understand the game yet and generally are less skilled. It also makes it where if a person combines it with camping a single target when the gates are open, to ensure usually that 1 kill at least when the rest of the match went fubar and survivors are forced with a feeling of helplessness. Survivors are very not use to having feelings of helplessness in this game despite the supposed nature of the game or being put in a situation where they should choose to cut their losses, noed can give a killer the power to make survivors make hard chooses under specific circumstances. Given the general self entitlement and toxisity of the community as well, this can be very amplified by the vocal minority who really don't want balance.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    You've admitted before that your tactic is camp and NOED. I don't think you can criticize other peoples skills in the game.

Besides what happens when people complain about camping? Killer mains say "do gens", so survivors do gens and then people like you punish them for it. It's disgusting to be quite honest.
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options
    TeaLeaf said:

I said this on another post but I will say it again, They don't like Noed because its a good perk and it punishes gen rushing aka helps counter play it. The issue is Noed is balanced for high rank play, where it can either slow the game down a little at high rank as people deal with dull totems or net the killer a few kills when the gates are powered they would not other wise be able to get in a 3-4 mins rush. This goes very well with non-top tier killers. Its at lower ranks however you find the perk can slaughter newer players who don really understand the game yet and generally are less skilled. It also makes it where if a person combines it with camping a single target when the gates are open, to ensure usually that 1 kill at least when the rest of the match went fubar and survivors are forced with a feeling of helplessness. Survivors are very not use to having feelings of helplessness in this game despite the supposed nature of the game or being put in a situation where they should choose to cut their losses, noed can give a killer the power to make survivors make hard chooses under specific circumstances. Given the general self entitlement and toxisity of the community as well, this can be very amplified by the vocal minority who really don't want balance.

That's actually the first good criticism I've seen of NOED. It's a lot harder for new survivors to handle because often times they struggle to get 5 gens done in the first place, so doing that and 5 totems is a pretty hefty task if you can't genrush well.
  • Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

@HavelmomDaS1 said:

And basically every solo group 

This is the one "nerf" I would think is completely fair for NOED. An on screen counter to tell how many totems are left on the map regardless of whether the killer is using hex perks or not.

• TeaLeaf
    Options

@ClogWench said:
    TeaLeaf said:

That's actually the first good criticism I've seen of NOED. It's a lot harder for new survivors to handle because often times they struggle to get 5 gens done in the first place, so doing that and 5 totems is a pretty hefty task if you can't genrush well.

It's honestly the big issue with the game overall in terms of balance. We have for survivors 4 areas, High skill vs low skill, and solo vs swf. Every time you balance for one area you mess up the other spectrum. High ranks will exploit the game to where killers won't bother or use the most desperate tactics for lack of any other options. If you balance for high skill its a harsh type of learning low skill and solo have to deal with. In the end, given the single mode of play the game offers the only option is to balance for higher skilled players and keep the game alive.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    edited February 2019
    Options

I hate this 'punish genrush' mentality. That's the only objective survivors have to open the gates. What your essentially saying is "it punishes survivors for doing their objective as fast and efficiently as possible."

I agree that genrush is an issue, but stop defending band-aid fixes. The devs need to actually fix it. So what if NOED nets you a few kills? The game was still over in five minutes after waiting who knows how long with how inconsistent lobbies are..

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Options
    Dehitay said:

@HavelmomDaS1 said:

This is the one "nerf" I would think is completely fair for NOED. An on screen counter to tell how many totems are left on the map regardless of whether the killer is using hex perks or not.

Exactly, Im supporting this idea for a long time.
    It's basically a QoL change for the poor solos who get stomped by noed at the end, SWF groups communicate those and more informations about totems anyway so swf Death squads won't become stronger with that change, it's already on the limit.
  • TeaLeaf
    Options

@ShrimpTwiggs said:
    I hate this 'punish genrush' mentality. That's the only objective survivors have to open the gates. What your essentially saying is "it punishes survivors for doing their objective as fast and efficiently as possible."

I agree that genrush is an issue, but stop defending band-aid fixes. The devs need to actually fix it. So what if NOED nets you a few kills? The game was still over in five minutes after waiting who knows how long with how inconsistent lobbies are..

Noed isn't a anti-gen rush mentality its a counter play to it. Same as one who really hates the doctor takes calm spirit, or some one who hates being slugged takes the perks for its counter. That is what perks are, its the player trying to either cover their own weakness or trying to implement counter play to another strategy. Gen Rush is a thing and is fine as long as the other side has options and strategies to try and counter play it. Perk choose is just one step towards that, and noed happens to be one of the best options at the moment.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    edited February 2019
    Options

@TeaLeaf said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

Noed isn't a anti-gen rush mentality its a counter play to it. Same as one who really hates the doctor takes calm spirit, or some one who hates being slugged takes the perks for its counter. That is what perks are, its the player trying to either cover their own weakness or trying to implement counter play to another strategy. Gen Rush is a thing and is fine as long as the other side has options and strategies to try and counter play it. Perk choose is just one step towards that, and noed happens to be one of the best options at the moment.

Except the doctor, calm spirit, or perks to counter slugging aren't massive, game breaking issues. Gen rush is and it needs a real fix, not a band-aid. But at the same time, I've seen comments, one in this very discussion, that says NOED 'punishes' gen rush, as if survivors doing the only objective to escape warrants punishment. And even if NOED is a counterplay to a broken gameplay mechanic, than it isn't a very good one. Even if you get a kill out of it, the game was still over stupidly quick.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

While playing solo, you don't control the quality of your team and you can't communicate. I could literally get all totems but one and the last one could remain standing 'cause the one working on the gen didn't bother with the last totem that was literally right next to them. They probably didn't know there was only one left and there's no way I could tell them, either. Additionally, survivors are told to rush gens when killers camp, but that often leaves the survivors with little time to do anything else (depending on the circumstance) and that's somehow their fault?

Killers act like solo players can choose who they play with. They treat every survivor like they're swf, so might as well buff solo players so that that can be true. c: Since people are gonna generalize and assume, anyway.

Another issue people have with NOED is it's like an easy mode unlocked with a perk. Bad at a certain killer? NOED can help. Can't loop well? NOED to the rescue! Going to camp? Put on NOED and enjoy the kills. It's especially strong with solo players, even if there's a duo SWF.

• Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636
    edited February 2019
    Options

@The_Crusader said:
    You've admitted before that your tactic is camp and NOED. I don't think you can criticize other peoples skills in the game.

Besides what happens when people complain about camping? Killer mains say "do gens", so survivors do gens and then people like you punish them for it. It's disgusting to be quite honest.

Who cares if you complain about camping? I mean really. Killers don't care if you are happy with how you die. Are you delusional? All that matters is that you die.

• TeaLeaf
    Options

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@TeaLeaf said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

Except the doctor, calm spirit, or perks to counter slugging aren't massive, game breaking issues. Gen rush is and it needs a real fix, not a band-aid. But at the same time, I've seen comments, one in this very discussion, that says NOED 'punishes' gen rush, as if survivors doing the only objective to escape warrants punishment. And even if NOED is a counterplay to a broken gameplay mechanic, than it isn't a very good one. Even if you get a kill out of it, the game was still over stupidly quick.

I will agree that the game can go by too fast at times, the killer is always the one counting down how much time every thing takes them to do given the nature of the game. However as some might see it as punishing I see it as setting up a last line of defense, but perspectives differ for differ people. Tomato Tamato.

In terms of fixing gen rush as an element, do the devs want it fixed or is it acceptable to them. Some people don't like it, just like some people don't like camping (stratgic camping! Not talking bout 1st hook face camping). However its a part of the game but why? One reason I can think of is the fact that DBD is a simplistic game. If you add gen time to fix gen rush survivors complain "oh i have to hold m1 even longer now". Secondary objectives is often suggested for it, which is what noed and hex's offer. How do you address the issue then? Noed mere existence can cause some people to stop and do totems regardless if its used or not, and that is more effective than even ruin. However its all a game to game kinda thing, case their are so many variables to try and balance.

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819
    Options

Genrush doesnt exist. Its survivors objective to do Gens as fast as possible. NOED just rewards killers for NOT doing their objective properly and punishes survivors for doing their objective efficiently and thats the problem. If DS is considered toxic, what aboutNOED? Its far worse AND far more used. Everybody telling DS is toxic and needed a change has to say the same about NOED, otherwise its just a unprejudiced perspective.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options

@Tucking_Friggered said:

@The_Crusader said:

Who cares if you complain about camping? I mean really. Killers don't care if you are happy with how you die. Are you delusional? All that matters is that you die.

I'm sure that's really healthy for the game.

• TeaLeaf
    Options

@MegsAreEvil said:
    Genrush doesnt exist. Its survivors objective to do Gens as fast as possible. NOED just rewards killers for NOT doing their objective properly and punishes survivors for doing their objective efficiently and thats the problem. If DS is considered toxic, what aboutNOED? Its far worse AND far more used. Everybody telling DS is toxic and needed a change has to say the same about NOED, otherwise its just a unprejudiced perspective.

When i was speaking of as a perspective of counter play vs punishment this is the exact mentality I mean. Noed isn't a punishment, its a counter play and a line of defense. The argument presented here is a super simplistic one "I am suppose to do gens, any thing that hinders that is bad, noed is punishing me for doing my job" with out considering any thing eles. The fact that killers are suppose to stop the escape even when gens are done. That the game isn't over until you open the gates and leave. That to set up a this defense the killer gives up a perk for all but that end portion of the game with no guarantee it will afford them any use besides a small increase in game time. There are even builds who focus only only the end game which are stratgies some people enjoy. Mr. Panda and his blood warden is quite popular. I digress however, the point I am trying to say the perspective noed is some how a punishment for surviors and a reward for killers is silly. It is a perk largely taken to help counter .. and since the term gen rush is liked ... unbalanced over efficiency of gen completion...

In short gen rush isn't real when the opposing side has strategies and options against it, noed is simply one avenu to that end.

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    TeaLeaf said:

What??? High rank perk???? Are you kidding??? It's the worst crutch I've ever seen in a video game!! Im a "high level player" XD and high level killers know that NOED is for low skill players that do not understand how their killer properly functions. You don't need NOED you need to get better at the game! 
  • MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819
    Options

@TeaLeaf said:

@MegsAreEvil said:

When i was speaking of as a perspective of counter play vs punishment this is the exact mentality I mean. Noed isn't a punishment, its a counter play and a line of defense. The argument presented here is a super simplistic one "I am suppose to do gens, any thing that hinders that is bad, noed is punishing me for doing my job" with out considering any thing eles. The fact that killers are suppose to stop the escape even when gens are done. That the game isn't over until you open the gates and leave. That to set up a this defense the killer gives up a perk for all but that end portion of the game with no guarantee it will afford them any use besides a small increase in game time. There are even builds who focus only only the end game which are stratgies some people enjoy. Mr. Panda and his blood warden is quite popular. I digress however, the point I am trying to say the perspective noed is some how a punishment for surviors and a reward for killers is silly. It is a perk largely taken to help counter .. and since the term gen rush is liked ... unbalanced over efficiency of gen completion...

In short gen rush isn't real when the opposing side has strategies and options against it, noed is simply one avenu to that end.

You know the difference in hindrance and punishment? Doesnt seem so. A hindrance occurs while doing something, like Ruin or Pop Goes the Weasel. It hinders me doing Gens efficiently. NOED doesnt occur while doing Gens. It occurs afterwards. So its punishes me for doing my objective.

• TeaLeaf
    Options

@BOSS242 said:
    TeaLeaf said:

What??? High rank perk???? Are you kidding??? It's the worst crutch I've ever seen in a video game!! Im a "high level player" XD and high level killers know that NOED is for low skill players that do not understand how their killer properly functions. You don't need NOED you need to get better at the game! 

Gives the troll a cookie

• ShrimpTwiggs
    Options

@TeaLeaf said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@TeaLeaf said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

I will agree that the game can go by too fast at times, the killer is always the one counting down how much time every thing takes them to do given the nature of the game. However as some might see it as punishing I see it as setting up a last line of defense, but perspectives differ for differ people. Tomato Tamato.

In terms of fixing gen rush as an element, do the devs want it fixed or is it acceptable to them. Some people don't like it, just like some people don't like camping (stratgic camping! Not talking bout 1st hook face camping). However its a part of the game but why? One reason I can think of is the fact that DBD is a simplistic game. If you add gen time to fix gen rush survivors complain "oh i have to hold m1 even longer now". Secondary objectives is often suggested for it, which is what noed and hex's offer. How do you address the issue then? Noed mere existence can cause some people to stop and do totems regardless if its used or not, and that is more effective than even ruin. However its all a game to game kinda thing, case their are so many variables to try and balance.

The difference between NOED and direct secondary objectives is that those objectives would be necessary to do and easier to track due to the fact that you can see the generators being done on the HUD. And since they're necessary and would be part of the core of the game, randos would be more likely to do them instead of brush it off as a "I'll do it if I feel like it." kinda thing. You're completely right about the variables. While NOED can hurt solos, it's very weak against a coordinated SWF team. But I think this only makes it worse, at is makes the divide between solo and SWF even bigger.

• Egonic
    Egonic Member Posts: 29
    Options

@Dehitay said:

@HavelmomDaS1 said:

Even though I am not a big fan of NOED, I don't like when too much information is given out for free.

The best idea I have seen is to give that ability to Small Game, much like Thrill of the Hunt, that would be quite decent.
    Time for them to introduce a 5h perk slot!

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515
    Options

Another NOED post. Yes, yes, break all the totems, we get it.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423
    Options

I can see how it's an issue in solo since it'd be hard to keep count but that's even more reason to do dull totems. Majority of the player base is SWF, If your using voice there's literally no excuse for not doing dull totems.

There's a reason it's a powerful perk, It's counterable and outright preventable.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,116
    Options

People say to just spread out and do totems, but it's not easy if the killer is applying pressure and you have to save others (or be saved yourself). On top of that, there's no way to tell how many are left.

• Tucking_Friggered
    edited February 2019
    Options

@Coriander said:
    People say to just spread out and do totems, but it's not easy if the killer is applying pressure and you have to save others (or be saved yourself). On top of that, there's no way to tell how many are left.

It's not easy for a killer to pressure half a dozen gens while chasing 4 individuals.

Git gud.

• Tucking_Friggered
    Options

@DexyIV said:
    Another NOED post. Yes, yes, break all the totems, we get it.

Apparently not. Most of the survivor community keeps dropping the post-it note with the memo.

• Tucking_Friggered
    Options

@Egonic said:

@Dehitay said:

@HavelmomDaS1 said:

Even though I am not a big fan of NOED, I don't like when too much information is given out for free.

The best idea I have seen is to give that ability to Small Game, much like Thrill of the Hunt, that would be quite decent.
    Time for them to introduce a 5h perk slot!

Fair and endorsed.

• Tucking_Friggered
    Options

@The_Crusader said:

@Tucking_Friggered said:

@The_Crusader said:

I'm sure that's really healthy for the game.

You nor I are paid to worry about those issues. Hello Kitty Online is a click away.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    edited February 2019
    Options

@ClogWench said:
    NOED punishes genrush. That's why people hate it. 

It also rewards camping.

I don't use NOED but when killers camp they say to do gens, when you do gen too fast and you get hit by NOED they say to do totems.

If you don't gen rush with a camping killer someone will die and another person will be camped.

I don't have an issue with noed but lets not pretend it doesn't reward really scummy camping gameplay and punish survivors who are being smart against campers.

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    Options
    Ask yourself this say god picks u up. and drops u into a random location and says. do 5 gens and I'll open the gates to let u out. Be aware I've also added a person for my amusement who job is to kill u...
    Do u a do gens and GTFO of there
    Or do u wander around looking and exploring idk about u but I know what I'd do 
  • ClogWench
    Options
    SenzuDuck said:

@ClogWench said:

It also rewards camping.

I don't use NOED but when killers camp they say to do gens, when you do gen too fast and you get hit by NOED they say to do totems.

If you don't gen rush with a camping killer someone will die and another person will be camped.

I don't have an issue with noed but lets not pretend it doesn't reward really scummy camping gameplay and punish survivors who are being smart against campers.

Do gens and totems. No matter what it's always avoidable. 
  • Seanzu
    Options

@Cardgrey said:
    Ask yourself this say god picks u up. and drops u into a random location and says. do 5 gens and I'll open the gates to let u out. Be aware I've also added a person for my amusement who job is to kill u...
    Do u a do gens and GTFO of there
    Or do u wander around looking and exploring idk about u but I know what I'd do 

But it's a video game with 0 IRL consequences.

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    Options
    Indeed but it's why gen rush is a thing =p
  • Seanzu
    Options

@ClogWench said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@ClogWench said:

It also rewards camping.

No it's not.

Doing Gens & Finding all the totems before the camped survivor dies is a big ask, you either do all the gens the survivor dies and the killer gets to camp another with NOED or You do the gens, and the totems by the time thats done the killer is on his second.

• ClogWench
    Options
    SenzuDuck said:

@ClogWench said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@ClogWench said:

It also rewards camping.

No it's not.

Doing Gens & Finding all the totems before the camped survivor dies is a big ask, you either do all the gens the survivor dies and the killer gets to camp another with NOED or You do the gens, and the totems by the time thats done the killer is on his second.

Then work on looping so you're wasting more of the killers time before you get hooked and camped.
  • douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    When genrush is sorted then noed can be sorted if I am against a seriously annoying swf or really competent survivors then genrush occurs especially as I don't have ruin on all my killers yet. NOED helps me a little bit I sit I don't always need more because usually in most games I have 4k before it lights but when I do need it I like to have it.
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,116
    Options

@Tucking_Friggered said:
    You nor I are paid to worry about those issues. Hello Kitty Online is a click away.

We are worried, though. This is a game we enjoy. We want more people to enjoy it and attract new players. We want the game to do well. We aren't paid in money but in experience. Keeping potential players away, and getting rid of the ones we do have, is not going to go well in the life of this game. We want to make it better, so we get passionate about the changes the game goes through. That's all I'm trying to say.

• TeaLeaf
    Options

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@TeaLeaf said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@TeaLeaf said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

The difference between NOED and direct secondary objectives is that those objectives would be necessary to do and easier to track due to the fact that you can see the generators being done on the HUD. And since they're necessary and would be part of the core of the game, randos would be more likely to do them instead of brush it off as a "I'll do it if I feel like it." kinda thing. You're completely right about the variables. While NOED can hurt solos, it's very weak against a coordinated SWF team. But I think this only makes it worse, at is makes the divide between solo and SWF even bigger.

However that is the general problem with the game as a whole, is that high skill vs low skill, and solo vs swf is all in a single game mode which they are trying to balance for. Every time you balance for one it complicates the other. Balance for low skill solo and high skill or swf or high skilled swf will exploit the leeway into an unplayable state (has been seen before). Try to balance for high skill in general and you make a steep learning curve for low skill and new players, which i feel is a primary source of complainers on both sides.

I personally wouldn't mind secondarily objectives or a more complex game mode then we have now. Perhaps popup quests for a gen your working on, you have to go get a part some where on the map to continue progress on it would add so much flavor to the game. However I am not sure we will see such.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    Options

@TeaLeaf said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@TeaLeaf said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@TeaLeaf said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

However that is the general problem with the game as a whole, is that high skill vs low skill, and solo vs swf is all in a single game mode which they are trying to balance for. Every time you balance for one it complicates the other. Balance for low skill solo and high skill or swf or high skilled swf will exploit the leeway into an unplayable state (has been seen before). Try to balance for high skill in general and you make a steep learning curve for low skill and new players, which i feel is a primary source of complainers on both sides.

I personally wouldn't mind secondarily objectives or a more complex game mode then we have now. Perhaps popup quests for a gen your working on, you have to go get a part some where on the map to continue progress on it would add so much flavor to the game. However I am not sure we will see such.

Yeah, I feel like the devs didn't really consider things as much as they should've. They didn't really put enough thought into the advantages of SWF or how some things affect the skill curve of DBD, but I still think we should try to balance the game as best we can. It'll never be perfect, but that's why we have forums, so we can discuss and share our opinion with the devs. At the very least, they're willing to actually listen.

• TeaLeaf
    Options

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@TeaLeaf said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@TeaLeaf said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@TeaLeaf said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

Yeah, I feel like the devs didn't really consider things as much as they should've. They didn't really put enough thought into the advantages of SWF or how some things affect the skill curve of DBD, but I still think we should try to balance the game as best we can. It'll never be perfect, but that's why we have forums, so we can discuss and share our opinion with the devs. At the very least, they're willing to actually listen.

Well when you can actually find people who are willing to hold an un-biased discussion any way :D . It happens! Just not as often as it should. They are I heard however trying to integrate the boons provided with SWF to solo players. If its done well it will might allow the elimination of a confounding variables to the games formula, allowing things to be balanced as if SWF is the constant. This universal buff to survivor play with the necessary following buffs to killer play is probably the most hopeful promise we have for game balance in the long run.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,605
    edited February 2019
    Options

@MegsAreEvil said:

Again, another who probably have played 1 hour killer and say genrush is the killer not doing his job...
    As I have said in other thread before,
    I ask how the hell I can patrol 7 gens with a regular 115% speed killer to avoid a genrush. If you have bad luck and the first two or three gens you check don't have any survivor working, the first gen will be done shortly or already done, also in the time you spend in the first chase and first hook (a survivor without DS) the first gen is done, even if you see a survivor 15 or 20 seconds after the trial starts and you have to hook the survivors twelve times (without considering moris or not being saved before the struggle). Or maybe you think everyone play Nurse or Billy.
    I personally use Ruin rather than NOED, but using NOED is legitimal to counter a genrush in the late game.

• TeaLeaf
    Options

@IamFran said:

@MegsAreEvil said:

Again, another who probably have played 1 hour killer and say genrush is the killer not doing his job...
    As I have said in other thread before,
    I ask how the hell I can patrol 7 gens with a regular 115% speed killer to avoid a genrush. If you have bad luck and the first two or three gens you check don't have any survivor working, the first gen will be done shortly or already done, also in the time you spend in the first chase and first hook (a survivor without DS) the first gen is done, even if you see a survivor 15 or 20 seconds after the trial starts and you have to hook the survivors twelve times (without considering moris or not being saved before the struggle). Or maybe you think everyone play Nurse or Billy.
    I personally use Ruin rather than NOED, but using NOED is legitimal to counter a genrush in the late game.

Your feeding a troll, I already gave em their cookie! Gonna spoil em nods Clearly their not makeing an argument, their simply stating feels not points of discussion while stroking their e peen and simultaneously taking a condescending stance.

• michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
    Options

Hahahahaha exactly. That’s what I realized when I struggled to get to rank one killer on the old system the first time over a year ago only using Michael. 

Disgusting exactly. And I have a full inbox worth of toxicity to prove it.