anyone else: as soon as im irid 1 on killer, mmr makes no sense anymore

Options

so my grind to irid 1 as killer is usually pretty rough. good survivors, gens go by fast. i usually have to really try to earn my pip.

but the moment i hit irid 1 and i continue to play the same killers, i face survivors with under 400 hours in this game where i usually feel bad for playing against them as i just completely demolish them.

and i dont know why.

so 90% of my killer games once im irid 1, i tend to down all 4 in a row and then just let them escape.

anyone else got this odd mmr phenomenom?

Comments

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230
    Options

Grade doesn't mean anything since MMR was added. They're two separate things. By letting "bad" survivors escape, you'll get even more "bad" survivors since the game sees that you're loosing everytime this happens.

• Kaitri
    Kaitri Member Posts: 43
    Options

im aware of that fact, but it seems too specific for this to happen all the time.

"ash 4 to irid 2? nah youre good man, take some really hard matches"

"irid 1? yeah heres ppl that sometimes have less than 50 hours"

and it makes no sense cause i OFTEN get 3k or 4k's when im ON THE WAY to irid 1.

just AT irid 1, it feels like the mmr drops. for no reason. thats why im so confused

• NITRAS42
    NITRAS42 Member Posts: 170
    Options

Honestly, I feel the biggest shifts to how hard games are as to WHEN I play. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, I’m getting stomped. Other days of the week, I stop them.

I wonder if the MMR system is based on absolute MMR, or relative MMR to the players playing right now.