'Item of Obsession' achievement broken

Options
Aztec
Aztec Member Posts: 4

Platform: PC. Survivor: David King. Perks: Dead Hard, Unbreakable, Spine Chill, Windows of Opportunity. Map: Gas Heaven. Item: Yellow first aid kit. Addons: Bandages, Butterfly Tape. Offering: Escape Cake. (might be unnecessary detail but who knows maybe the devs realize one of these is blocking achievements)

Just as the title states this achievement is broken. I just got the achievement and am absolutely rock solid sure that I never got hit. I remember thinking "Wow we only have two gens left and I haven't been hit yet. I can get this."

The last two gens popped and I opened the end gate. One survivor was dead and the other two ran out. I saw skull door door on the side bar so I then snuck out. I earned the achievement but it never gave it to me.

I spawned in as the obsession and at no point did it change who it was.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Archael
    Archael Member Posts: 738
    Options

I can comfirm that achivment do not work properly. Idk why. 2 matches, while being killers obsession, i got no single hit and escaped through gates as last survivor, yet achivement was not unlocked. I hope bug will be fixed, and everyone who earned it while bug existen will be rewarded with this achivement.

• akatranlp
    akatranlp Member Posts: 3
    Options

I also can confirm this achievement is bugged and i don't know why, my brother and I tired it serveral times and should have gotten it, last attempt was an today at ca. 21h. I hope the devs fix it soon so that i can play normally again xD and not avoid the killer at all cost.

• Aztec
    Aztec Member Posts: 4
    Options

I just did it again. This is now the third time. This is confirmed bugged.

• Audanti
    Audanti Member Posts: 3
    Options

I recall from reading an achievement guide you have to be using the Object of Obsession perk that is one of Laurie Strode's Unique's. Though I did that on PS4 I likewise did not get the achievement either.

• Archael
    Options

I was trying it with and without this perk. i done this few times right now, some times escaping just after 3rd survivor, some times i was waiting long after 3rd survivor before escaping to be sure they are nowhere near the trial. Still nothing

• Archael
    Options

I this achiv fixed?

• freyasHusband
    freyasHusband Member Posts: 98
    Options

Still bugged

• mauszx
    mauszx Member Posts: 5
    Options

Can confirm this trophy has been bugged for PS4 since November.

• dzlima
    dzlima Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    Options
    I met the requirements today and the trophy didn't pop

• freyasHusband
    Options

It’s bugged on all platforms

• freyasHusband
    Options

Thank you for bringing back mystery boxes for the event

• freyasHusband
    Options

Last earned 22th of November

• freyasHusband
    Options

Please don’t let this be another Milk n Cookies being unfixed for 4,5 months

• freyasHusband
    Options

Can you please acknowledge this?

• Gizmo1794
    Gizmo1794 Applicant Posts: 5
    Options

It’s been bugged for months now. I hope it gets fixed.