Can we rework demogorgon?

bathwatergrill
bathwatergrill Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 7

Solo que lobbies are destroyed by basement camping Demogorgons. I always pair with survivors without antitunnel perks and it's ridiculous that demogorgon can teleport to basement entrance. Can we not rework so that tunnels can't be created next to hook and basement entrance?

Comments

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

BT lasts long enough to get out of basement and to the window and make enough distance to not go into basemen again.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

By...Demogorgon?

He's probably the weakest killer that isn't called 'Trapper' right now and he's not especially good at camping either.

Basement should be difficult to get out of, but Demo isn't really a killer that can hold a basement. Trapper, Hag and instadown killers are much better for this sort of positional play.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,172

I mean...isn't literally every survivor pretty well destroyed by a basement camper? If you're getting camped in the basement, just about any killer is going to kill you if they desire to camp it. Some are just better at it I suppose but you're kind of screwed if you get yourself hooked down there and the killer decides you will be dying.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,161

Basement camping Demo is the thing you complain about? I havent seen a Demo in forever ever since their DLC got discontinued. On top of that, I feel like Demogorgan camping the basement is not as threatening as something like Bubba when it comes to camping.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,407

Demo boy is fine. I can't even think of a time where this was an issue, as a solo survivor myself. Having one bad game doesn't mean something needs an overhaul.

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,475

How often does this happen?

Getting Demo as killer in the first place is crazy rare, and then to get one focused on playing a basement build? Almost non-existant

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378

Demogorgon is fine..... Basement builds are fine and can get hard countered if you don't feed the Demo or just play smartly enough with the Endurance effect, or bring Borrowed Time and/or Reassurance. If I'm solo queue Survivor, I almost always slap on Borrowed Time and We'll Make It. Like sure a basement camper can camp for the 1 Kill, but can also lose all the Gens by then.

Personally I love Make Your Choice on Demo and just peruse the other Gens/areas and port back for a cheeky MYC Insta Down. Like yeah it can be a drag to have this happen to you, at least at the beginning of the game...butnits the nature of the beast.

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

Are you running into a bunch of MYC basement Demos or something?

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

Why are you feeding a troll account?