Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can we get an option to hide prestige levels?

BHVR hid Grades because they weren't indicative of skill level, fair enough, but now similar things are happening with prestige level.

Lobby dodging P100 survivors isn't uncommon. Frankly, when I play killer I don't want to know their prestige, I already hide usernames because I don't want to see TTV in the name or if they have some sort of "clan tag" because I know that seeing that would affect my playstyle.

Comments

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251

you are 100P(ercent) right!

• FellowKillerMain
    FellowKillerMain Member Posts: 858

Do you think this will still be a problem in the future, even as other people start to catch up to the early p100'ers?

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251

as soon as more people are p100, the problem will be even greater because then the survivir will skip the lobby to a large extent.

• Jay_K
    Jay_K Member Posts: 429

I think it will always be a problem. Because of the mentality of a lot of players wanting an "easy win" killers especially will be dodging p100's when they can because the mentality is that if your p100 then your better at the game. Equally if your a p100 survivor and you get a couple of p10 or below in your lobby your likely to dodge because you don't want bad teammates.

I think OP is right. having he prestige level hidden is a great idea but only in pregame lobby. After the game is over seeing prestige level is fine because there is nothing more to do at that point.

• AverageKateMain
    AverageKateMain Member Posts: 949

I'm simply tired of waiting in 30 minute lobbies watching killers dodge because my prestige is too high. I shouldn't have to last second swap or choose someone else just to get into matches because I devoted time to 1 character I enjoy playing as

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Last second switch to your P100 survivor.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

People who dodge based on prestige would more than likely play like an ass anyways.