New obsession perks with the new chapter

Options
With the new decisive strike change i think its safe to say we will be getting new obession perks. One for killer's and survivor's. What are your guys thoughts on this? Will this shake up the game? Personally i want another hex perk. Something maybe more viable then ruin, or equal in power. 

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    An obsession hex perk. Nuff' said
  • sadmuffins13
    sadmuffins13 Member Posts: 73
    Options
    An obsession hex perk. Nuff' said
    When someone cleanses the hex totem they become the obsession and exposed for time they are the obsession. To op lol?
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options

They keep talking about risk/reward but so far there hasn't been much risk. I'd like to see more. After the recent changes Rancor is the best one, and makes it dangerous to become the obsession.

More of that please Behaviour.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I'd like to see some new obsession perks, preferably ones that don't cause you to ignore the obsession or strictly tunnel them out. I'd also like to see some new hex perks , maybe some  with effects that gain token stacks and remain after being broken based on the amount.
  • AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155
    Options

@sadmuffins13 said:
    With the new decisive strike change i think its safe to say we will be getting new obession perks. One for killer's and survivor's. What are your guys thoughts on this? Will this shake up the game? Personally i want another hex perk. Something maybe more viable then ruin, or equal in power. 

Where...did you draw that conclusion? DS nerf = Obsession perks for new chapter? What?

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

I want a new obsession perk for survivor. Killer has 5 already, we really don't need another just yet.

• sadmuffins13
    sadmuffins13 Member Posts: 73
    Options
    AntiJelly said:

@sadmuffins13 said:

Where...did you draw that conclusion? DS nerf = Obsession perks for new chapter? What?

Well we havent had a new obession perk in awhile. An behaviour likes to leave subtle hints. Is it such a farfected guess???
  • Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

They need a survivor hex perk. If you destroy it you lose the perk, so now you won't know if it's yours or the killer's, kind of like how you don't know if it's Haunted Grounds.

(I'm partially joking but now that I think about it it could throw a twist on the game)