Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

'Item of Obsession' achievement broken

Aztec
Aztec Member Posts: 4

Platform: PC. Survivor: David King. Perks: Dead Hard, Unbreakable, Spine Chill, Windows of Opportunity. Map: Gas Heaven. Item: Yellow first aid kit. Addons: Bandages, Butterfly Tape. Offering: Escape Cake. (might be unnecessary detail but who knows maybe the devs realize one of these is blocking achievements)

Just as the title states this achievement is broken. I just got the achievement and am absolutely rock solid sure that I never got hit. I remember thinking "Wow we only have two gens left and I haven't been hit yet. I can get this."

The last two gens popped and I opened the end gate. One survivor was dead and the other two ran out. I saw skull door door on the side bar so I then snuck out. I earned the achievement but it never gave it to me.

I spawned in as the obsession and at no point did it change who it was.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Archael
    Archael Member Posts: 815

I can comfirm that achivment do not work properly. Idk why. 2 matches, while being killers obsession, i got no single hit and escaped through gates as last survivor, yet achivement was not unlocked. I hope bug will be fixed, and everyone who earned it while bug existen will be rewarded with this achivement.

• akatranlp
    akatranlp Member Posts: 3

I also can confirm this achievement is bugged and i don't know why, my brother and I tired it serveral times and should have gotten it, last attempt was an today at ca. 21h. I hope the devs fix it soon so that i can play normally again xD and not avoid the killer at all cost.

• Aztec
    Aztec Member Posts: 4

I just did it again. This is now the third time. This is confirmed bugged.

• Audanti
    Audanti Member Posts: 3

I recall from reading an achievement guide you have to be using the Object of Obsession perk that is one of Laurie Strode's Unique's. Though I did that on PS4 I likewise did not get the achievement either.

• Archael

I was trying it with and without this perk. i done this few times right now, some times escaping just after 3rd survivor, some times i was waiting long after 3rd survivor before escaping to be sure they are nowhere near the trial. Still nothing

• Archael

I this achiv fixed?

• freyasHusband
    freyasHusband Member Posts: 98

Still bugged

• mauszx
    mauszx Member Posts: 5

Can confirm this trophy has been bugged for PS4 since November.

• dzlima
    dzlima Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    I met the requirements today and the trophy didn't pop

• freyasHusband

It’s bugged on all platforms

• freyasHusband

Thank you for bringing back mystery boxes for the event

• freyasHusband

Last earned 22th of November

• freyasHusband

Please don’t let this be another Milk n Cookies being unfixed for 4,5 months

• freyasHusband

Can you please acknowledge this?

• Gizmo1794
    Gizmo1794 Applicant Posts: 5

It’s been bugged for months now. I hope it gets fixed.