New Finisher Mori Idea; Fair Chance for Both Sides

This is my idea for the Finisher Mori:

What if, once *anyone* has been hooked twice, a "Sacrificial Seal" spawns near to the Killer (within reasonable range), and the Killer must pick up and bring said Survivor to this designated spot, in order to Mori.

This way, all 4 Survivors can potentially be Mori'd, and yet they can still potentially be saved by other Survivors.

Functionally, it's exactly the same as bringing a Survivor to a hook, except you bring them to a specific spot to perform the Mori. In this time, Survivors have their usual fair chances to get a blind/pallet save, since the downed one must be picked up and carried.

Once the Mori is over, the Sacrificial Seal on the ground can de-spawn, until another Survivor can be Mori'd in the area, or elsewhere.

Comments

• CookieBaws
    CookieBaws Member Posts: 619
    edited January 2023

Hook everybody twice, which is already impossibe in current meta. But also have to drag a survivor there? BRUH

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,258

So it's like regular hooking, but without possibility to sabo play. Killer does not even need offering now. No thank you

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Honestly the whole finisher Mori and Unbreakable at base thing needs to be scrapped. It causes a lot of issues and solves no realistic problems.

• NinthPixel
    NinthPixel Member Posts: 60

Something needs to change about it and I wouldn't mad at your idea. To me, I will be on the verge of quitting DBD over this new finisher mori system. My Killer build is based around Hex Devour Hope, because hooking gameplay is tired and done, and if I need a 4k to change up that gameplay loop, I would rather play something else.