Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Adapt killer achievement not triggered

GenesisCorrupted
GenesisCorrupted Member Posts: 2
edited February 2023 in Bug Reporting

Pretty self-explanatory I have only the three perks on the killer and get to kill all four survivors. And the achievement has not popped. The first time I thought maybe it was my fault because I had add-ons. But I’ve completed multiple achievements with survivors with all the add-ons that I wanted. It shouldn’t matter and it’s not supposed to. I have completed this for the trapper, the cenobite, and the nemesis. It was incredibly disappointing. When, after I found out, I was maybe cheated the first times. I went out of my way to get it with the trapper, and it still didn’t pop.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• GenesisCorrupted
    GenesisCorrupted Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2023

GenesisCorrupted is my player tag. I play on PS five. We also just had an update and I am seeing a lot of really old posts about this problem. So this needs to be re-posted until they actually fix it.

• Xasourix
    Xasourix Member Posts: 2

I've got the same issue but with the pig. Did it two times already but I don't get the achievement.

My player ID is: 2fedebc1-0d65-4ba2-a5e0-72e2a7007cba