The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why do the devs sanction cheating?

Envees
Envees Member Posts: 370

Not one damn thing has been done to combat SWF who use VOIP and nearly all of them use it.

Not one damn thing has been done to stop people who are killed from telling their friends what the killer loadout is once they are dead.

NOthing has been done and nothing will be done. They champion their little darlings who buy worthless cosmetics.

I am leaving the game till they address this ######### cos it is getting ridiculous.

They can kiss my you know what. Totally unfair to keep things the way they are over the last two years. Instead we get DLC after DLC. Screw that. I am done buying and taking a very long extended break. Might be back next year if the game is not dead by then. Keep it the way it is and there wont be any killers.

Whats the wait for rank 1 survs? Is it bad yet? I hope so. I hope they have to wait a really long time so they give up and play something else.

I have been camping the ######### out of people jsut to piss them off and drive them away.

Comments

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

Voice chat and such obviously give a hefty advantage and they are very slowly working towards attempting a better balance between solos and groups.

Saying SWF will be the death of the game is a pretty stupid point to be honest. Seeing as it has existed for the majority of the 2 year life span of this game and it is still doing well.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    time will tell.  newcomers might not be so crazy about being camped/tunneled to death by disgruntled killers and new killers may not like the harassment served up by the swf so-greats.
  • EvilBarney666
    EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 334
    I said this in another thread.  One thing that would help killers would be to show in the lobby who is SWF.  Like next to their name swf label if they joined as swf.  Then it would be the ball in the killers court.  If the killer wants to get a challenge by taking on a swf group they could  ready up. If they did not want to they could back out. I'm sure it would make it harder on the swf getting a game started but that's the risk they take in playing swf.  
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Devs actually wants to do the opposite : they want to give the same advantage, overall, to solo players compared to SWF players. They stated several times they wanted to reduce the gap between these two, mostly by boosting solo player's perception.

• taboosouls
    taboosouls Member Posts: 42
    Ok so can we also know the name of the killers so when they do stuff like this normally, rage quit, or DC so we do all that and get no points? There's pros n cons to both sides never gonna change ur right but it's a 2 way street 
  • GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    I said this in another thread.  One thing that would help killers would be to show in the lobby who is SWF.  Like next to their name swf label if they joined as swf.  Then it would be the ball in the killers court.  If the killer wants to get a challenge by taking on a swf group they could  ready up. If they did not want to they could back out. I'm sure it would make it harder on the swf getting a game started but that's the risk they take in playing swf.  
    As someone who only does SWF with one other person, neither of us being toxic survivors, I don’t want to be punished by constant lobby dodging or being camped just because I want to well survive with a friend. So I am in disagreement. 
  • EpicFailTryHard
    yeah, should really only apply to 4 man as their sole ambition is almost always trolling.
  • feelsEUmang
    feelsEUmang Member Posts: 50

Start with hidding killer perks, cuz as soon as a survivor dies, the whole group knows the killer perks.

• taboosouls
    taboosouls Member Posts: 42
    Agreed evilbarney666. Like I said there's imperfections on both sides.. it'll never be perfect for either 
  • KirstKilleh90
    KirstKilleh90 Member Posts: 4
    yeah, should really only apply to 4 man as their sole ambition is almost always trolling.
    I play everyday with a 4q swf group. And already get lobby dodged simply for loading in at the same time. Camping is useless when someones in a 4q we just tell our friends to gen rush the killer and let us is hang. It honestly doesn't bother most of us as badly as you think it does. You want to see swf groups so you can lobby dodge you want to camp and tunnel because you think we are trolling. But if we know you hook camp why wouldn't body block a hook? A lot of times the killers that get treated toxic are treated that way for a reason. And the console community is already so small that rank 1 killers get placed against rank 10 Survs. And all the rank one killers know the rank one Survs so they lobby dodge anyway just because they can see our names. In all honesty either the Survs names shouldn't be shown to the killer or the survs should be able to see the killers name. Killers hate swf groups simply because the survs have more of an advantage than those solo queuing do. So it makes the killers job so much harder just because the Survs can talk to each other. That last line was totally sarcasm.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    swf is like having 10 free perks.
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Well VOIP isn't cheating since there is no rule against it.

Everyone know swf is unfair but not cheating.

It looks like Deathgarden will be balanced around group play as opposed to solo play. Kind of shows they realised their mistake.

• Ryuti
    Ryuti Member Posts: 19

Well for starters using discord isn't cheating.

Cheating definitely isn't allowed.

This discussion has been closed.