Will you be buying tools of torment chapter?

Options

For me this is lookin like a pass, genuinely a very underwhelming chapter in almost every way.

I’m genuinely more keen for eruptions incapacitated removal than the the new chapter itself. The perks seem to just encourage farming your teammates and tunneling, Killer seems to just be a 3 gen. I pray there is an excuse for this quality

But it’s okay, I’m sure we were deprived of content this update because anniversary has something good planned… Right? …right?

Comments

• chleb
    chleb Member Posts: 9
    Options

i guarantee u now we get original chapter for anniversary pls abandon the ship before its too late

• Green_Sliche
    Green_Sliche Member Posts: 585
    Options

Yeah, sure. Something good and very special.

At least we can throw those shards in that we nicely have hoarded and don't feel sorry about spending them this time.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,602
    Options

The Cosmetics will be available via Shards tho. And this is known.

• Piruluk
    Piruluk Member Posts: 995
    Options

I will only get the killer

• BlueRose
    BlueRose Member Posts: 658
    Options

Im planning on getting the killer no matter what since I like her look and aesthetics. Her gameplay may not be the best, she may not be the next Wesker or blight but I'm sure I be able to find some fun in her like I did with knight. Also I really like her perks because they not super strong, they going to be fun in some builds I think.

I'm also going to get the female survivor because we'll...she hot. I really like her look and I think cut loose is going to be really good.

• LooeDbD
    LooeDbD Member Posts: 163
    Options

I only get originals with shards

• Piruluk
    Piruluk Member Posts: 995
    Options

Mikaela also wears glasses for fashion, yet people loving her lol

• Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 4,115
    Options

I might get the killer with shards, and might keep an eye out for that silent vaulting perk. The latter seems like it could be genuinely fun and useful, while the former... I think there's some potential in it.

• FengShuiExe
    FengShuiExe Member Posts: 82
    Options

Mikaela's Glasses look good but wearing 3/4s of a gas mask looks odd.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options

I have some juicy iri shards for BHVR's bank account. I'm gonna make'em rich.

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842
    Options

Killer I'm getting with shards and getting to p100 as a Tracker was on the short list of killers I really wanted.

Survivors I'll skip as neither appeal to me and I can live without thier perks granted bloodrush is a cool idea.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Saving my money for the 2 new Haddie skins. Might get the survivors with shards though

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842
    Options

Yeah she's very similar to Predator in concept and I love it.

Having a radar to track survivors has been fun so far.

• Blinckx
    Blinckx Member Posts: 426
    Options

Lol nope, i've just uninstalled the game so..

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,386
    Options

Yeah, with iri shards. Not really worth the money. Sorry bhvr.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,602
    Options

1 month after release, or for time-exclusive cosmetics, the next time they will appear in the shop (1 year usually).

Dont be ridiculous.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,650
    Options

Yes, because the power reminds me of Deathgarden and apparently on my list of killers I enjoy playing the weaker they are the better.

Also, Blood Rush seems snazzy

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,407
    Options

Yes, and I feel like a contrarian for daring to even think it.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,386
    Options

I mean do you think blood rush is going through as designed? It and background player are kinda bad in their design. Though i think ill hate background player more. Because i like to go after the unhooker but when they gain so much distance for 6 seconds, ill rethink my code.

• Wexton
    Wexton Member Posts: 496
    edited February 2023
    Options

Nope, not in a million years. Killer is just lame to say the least, perks are lame, power is lame (and pretty weak), and she just doesn't seem fun to use. She's just knight, but worse. The survivors seem okay, but the problem with that is I don't play survivor. Hopefully we'll get something cool for the anniversary because this chapter is pretty huge letdown considering what the teaser was building it up to be.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,970
    Options

I'll buy Renato with shards.

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,638
    Options

If Renato gets a nice skin, I might get him. If the killer gets some buffs once the chapter goes live, I might get her.

• ACleverName4Me
    ACleverName4Me Member Posts: 445
    Options

No way, if this killer isn't changed drastically to get either some map mobility or chase power after a survivor is injured this WHOLE chapter is an easy pass. This killer is probably dead on arrival after the first 2 weeks at most unless some heavy changes are made.

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    Options

Might get the male survivor. He seems virtually silent with Iron Will.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

With shards and only the killer, I always buy all the killers released and always with shards except the licensed ones of course. She is weak as hell but she is a waifu and considering how weak she is she will be buffed for sure.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Probably

I really like the idea of the obsession perk of the new killer and she kinda reminds me of how old freddy was played and i want that nostalgia shot

• Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021
    Options

I only spend money on licensed chapters, this is yet another original killer with an underwhelming power who will end up forgotten real quick. Only gonna use my iridescent shards, just like all the other times. I currently have over 40k saved up so that's nothing to me.

• NODD3RS
    NODD3RS Member Posts: 135
    Options

I will probably buy thalita cuz she’s cute but that’s it.

• versacefeng
    versacefeng Member Posts: 1,084
    Options

Only for the survivors.

• MyelinXCVIII
    MyelinXCVIII Member Posts: 163
    Options

With shards, eventually. I'm in no rush to get their perks and as of right now I don't have much interest in playing the killer.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,096
    Options

Shards. Sick of zero interaction, zero skill cap 3 gen killers. Outside of Wesker, they've basically given up on designing killers with any mechanical skill cap. It's sad. They're so hyper-focused on monetizing the first 100 hours of the experience that they're alienating every vet via bad matchmaking and accessible/easy but ultimately boring killer designs.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

Not touching it. Will carry on playing Knight instead.

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 274
    Options

Yea, I'll probably end up buying her. I like her concept of tracking, and I dont need a strong A tier killer to have fun. The survivors are cool too. I dont really care for their perks however. I do think she needs buffs to her drones though, maybe make the detection radius bigger, shorter time to get exposed, maybe make the Claw Traps more...lethal? Something as a downside besides tracking. Their batteries run out rather fast already and they dont do much

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

I'm probably gonna get the survivors and maybe the killer with shards, but nothing worth spending real money on.

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,144
    edited February 2023
    Options

Normally i buy chapters, but for this one, i'll probably just buy with shards like i did with the twins chapter to show them that what they didn't isn't great. Let your wallet speak for you.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 949
    Options

Nope, she seems weaker than Sadako and that's saying something, Might have a look at the healing reduction perk on a custom game but no, i am not buying this waste of a killer concept.