Why do you even play M1 killers?HAHA

Options
Heytherebigguy
Heytherebigguy Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 226
edited February 2023 in General Discussions

Do you like hindering yourself and being t bagged at the exit gates just cause there are 15 safe pallets each map?

I was a Pig main once back, back then but now I'm a happy Blight main. I'm a 50/50 player and used to be a survivor main when I first started and I can tell you now: STOP PLAYING M1 KILLERS.

I know you love your precious sadako or ghostface, but if you truly care about your performance ingame and want to "protest" against the changes(which are justified, eruption was a bad design of a perk) just start learning one of the top 5-10 killers.

I promise you that:

1. You will find a power that you like and is worthy to commit for learning.
  2. You will have tons of fun mastering the power.
  3. Your mastery will reward you with kills.
  4. You will be LESS relied on perks, thus less on BHVR.
  5. Your M1 skills that you've learned from poor pig or sadako will transfer to these killers too.
  6. Maybe when BHVR will see that almost none plays clown, pig, gf or sadako they will MIGHT buff them.

These days, I don't see a reason to play an M1 killer, back in the days the game was more chill, even if you played against a sweat squad, the next game could be more balanced. now with MMR(and don't say it doesn't exist, there's a reason why OTZ can't do 50 win streaks anymore) and all the medkit and toolbox meta, it's better for you to adapt and also find more fun in a more complexed power that will yield enjoyment and results.

You will thank me later <3

Comments