Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivor working with killer to find teammate

This is exactly the kind of crap that makes me not want to play. Kr3w_DMz worked with the killer to lead them directly to my location. Their buddies who did basically nothing all round apparently have no problem with it. I popped 3 gens and did a few unhooks before this crap happened.

Comments

• barsw
    barsw Member Posts: 64

Well with this one they should start giving bans for both killer and traitor survivor like 1 h ban and escalation .

• mr_Beast_Artist
    mr_Beast_Artist Member Posts: 327

If you describe the problem when there are 2 survivors and 2 generators left, then agree with me that they have no chance. I'm very tired of these games where there are 2 survivors. When I am a survivor, the game begins, which of us will get a 20% chance to go into the hatch. When I am a killer, I just stand in the center of the map waiting for one of the survivors, because one of them will get tired of hiding because I know that they will not be able to fix the generators. My suggestion is that the hatch should appear on 2 survivors BUT only one can go into the hatch and the second one will have to look for a key (possibly) or a gate.

• Heyitsben
    Heyitsben Member Posts: 8
    edited February 2023

I was going to post a topic about this earlier. This recently happened to me in a game and similar situations have happened to me in the past a few times. Luckily I'm able to record/stream when situations like this happen. But I do wish there was options/tools to help out when another player decides to break game rules and team kill and/or work with killer. It's happened too often to me lately and its extremely discouraging to want to play regular survivor games anymore.

Post edited by Heyitsben on
  • Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Don't post their names.

• Heyitsben
    Heyitsben Member Posts: 8

You are correct. I recently read forum rules and its best not to post names of players.