Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Killers face camping

Connor_2003
Connor_2003 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I like to play as a survivor quite a lot but one thing that annoys me is killers just camping out a survivor that’s been hooked. Why not do it where the killer has to be a certain distance away in order to give non hooked survivors the chance to get the hooked survivors off the hook as this can sometimes spoil the game.

Comments

• mr_Beast_Artist
    mr_Beast_Artist Member Posts: 327

What if you make the killer go blind with every second near the hook?

I also saw a cool idea that the killer could not use the ability within a radius of 24 meters near the hook, this will solve the problem with bubba, nurse, knight and other favorite campers

• wydyadoit
    wydyadoit Member Posts: 1,145

1 person has 2 minutes of life on a hook. that's enough time for 5 gens and gate to be opened if you were able to run the killer for a minute before going down.

getting camped is a skill issue. run kindred.

• Pinheadftw
    Pinheadftw Member Posts: 35

Here is the problem with all methods of changing it. IF BHVR actually cared, these things would not exist in the game or they would be much harder to do without some sort of punishment. These things happen because BHVR allows them too. Why can't say Skull Merchant place her drones by a hook, but Bubba can face camp with his chainsaw? They know bubba can do this but they allow it to continue. They really don't care. You could add soooo many features to reduce tunnelling etc.

#1- If you hook someone who just came off the hook, you get nothing for it. No emblem progression, no bloodpoints.

#2- Stay within certain radius of hook, you lose X amount of BP per 10 seconds in each category

#3- ALL killer powers don't work within certain radius of hook when a survivor is on the hook.

There 3 easy ways to detour, not game breaking, but punishes the acts in some form without going over board.